#5: Jealous Problems

I did it! I managed to get away from Mr. Alpha back there. I kept running so I could get to my locker before he got to me and did God knows what for provoking him. I was still running, I managed to get to my locker and grab my things.

Right after I closed my locker I heard and extremely loud growl come from down the hall. By the way it caused me to shiver , I knew who it was and that it was directed towards me. I flinched when I heard it.

Luckily I already had all my stuff. He was walking towards me. 

"Adria! Get back here right now!"

His eyes were very dark. Honestly, I was scared, not sratch that, I was freaking terrified. I ran for it. My class was in another direction. I was literally sprinting.

I reached the classroom and sat down. As I did so, James arrived and was searching for me. When he found me I was talking to some guy that seemed to want to be my friend. He was really nice, and his approach towards me wasn't one that would make me assume he just wanted to get in my pants. He was cute too.

He said something funny and I started to laugh. I heard a growl right in front of me. I looked up to see an angry James glaring down at me. He turned to the guy and murmured something that made him turn pale. 

He looked at me and smiled apologetically. He turned to the front of the class and that was the end of that.

I glard at James and he smirked. He sat infront of me to talk, but I didn't let him. I was ignoring him completely. He was totally overreacting! It was just a stupid joke! What the fuck was his problem?!

"Adria! Listen to me!"

"No, Jackass! Go away!"

I looked at him, he was staring at me and I did the same. HAving a staredown with the Alpha was not permitted because it is very disrespectful, but at the moment I didn't care since I was his mate.

"Why are you mad? I didn't do anything!"

I scoffed and glared at him.

"What do you mean you didn't do anything?! I was having a pleasant conversation with hima dn now he won't even look at me! God! Why do you have to be like this? All I want is to make friends and have fun in a new place! Why must you ruin it?!?!?!"

He was staring at me with a smirk.

"Okay, I see we have some trouble here. You don't seem to grasp the fact that you are my mate and that in being so it automatically make you MINE! I don't like the way others look at you. It takes everything I have not to rip them apart. Having you run away from me twice was enough, I will not stand for it anymore. You will do as I say either you like it or not."

By now he was right in my face. Close enough that I could feel his hot breath on my face. He lightly pecked my lips before standing up, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up and sitting me on his lap. 

I huffed in frustration and tried to get out of his grasp. I was struggling for a good ten minutes before his warm minty breath was on my neck.

"I suggest you stop Princess, you ran from me once, it will never happen again. I guarantee it."

I stopped squirming and stayed completely still. The school day went by the same. I didn't speak to him at all. He tried very hard to get me to talk. He still had me sit on his lap. That made me even more upset.

We were at last period. I had grown exhausted of him trying to get me to talk. I wasn't budging. I wasn't going to talk to him at all. 

When the bell rang I sighed and hoped off of James's lap and started walking towards the door.