#20: I Promise To Never Leave

"I promise to never leave you. I couldn't possibly leave you James! How could you even think that? I don't want to leave you James. It would hurt too much. I love you way too much to even consider the possibility of leaving your side. It makes me sick. I will never leave you. I can only hope you won’t leave me.”

I was sobbing by now. James took my face in his hands.

“Princess, if by now you don’t know how I feel and you must not have been paying attention at all. Do you know How I was before you strolled into school that first day?”

I shook my head no before he continued.

“I was a horrible person. Are you girls To only gain pleasure and then threw them away like they were nothing. For that I apologize. I was a very coldhearted Alpha. My manners were lacking and was feared by almost everyone. Then you came along. You walked into English class and sat down. Seconds later I was enamored by your scent. It was when I look at you for the first time that I knew. I knew Adria! I knew that you would be the death of me and I loved you for it. It was right then and there that I promised myself I would never leave your side. That you were as perfect as perfect could get. By that I never knew I could love someone so much it hurts.”

Tears were streaming down his face. He was sitting with me on the bed.

"The day you were taken. That day I felt like I was going to die. I hated myself for the longest time for being so careless. It was when I finally came to the realization that you have forgiven me that I decided to stop with all my self-hatred. You need someone there and I was, but yet not completely. And now that I finally have you here with me there is no way in hell I am leaving you. I love you too much. I swear I would rather die than leave you Princess. Never doubt that. I will never leave you and NEVER EVER doubt tha.t I love you. Got it?”

I nodded my head yes because I didn’t dare speak. My voice would crumble into a million pieces.

We embraced each other as we cried. He began to kiss me passionately.

We were like that for hours. We were completely together that night. I can’t describe it with any other words than perfect. He showed me he loved me and I did the same.

That weekend was fun. We went on piggyback rides on our mates as the ran into the ocean.

They would tighten their grip on us so we wouldn’t fall or swallow any of the water. It was very endearing how they were overprotective enough to make sure our heads wouldn’t go underwater.

I was feeling playful so I give the girls a look to inform them of what to do. They all nodded in agreement.

I put my hand on James’ head and pushed him underwater. I however did not take into account that he had a good grip on me so when he went down I went down with him.

I was going to scream but I was underwater way too fast. I swallowed a little bit of ocean water, it was very salty.  (Well no duh!). When I came up for air I was coughing and gagging.

James carried me out and placed me on the sand. I kept on coughing, when I stopped I groaned because the coughing cause my stomach to hurt.

“James.”

I made my voice raspy on purpose.

“Yes princess? What is it?”

He was very worried. I could hear it in his voice.

“Come cl-come closer please.”

He did as I asked. I quickly grabbed his head and led it towards mine. Soon we were kissing on the beach.

When I let him go he pulled back, we were breathing heavily because of the lack of oxygen.

 “What was that for?”

“Because I wanted to. But I had to pretend to be choking so I could kiss you.”

He laughed.

“Oh Princess, if you want to kiss me all you have to do is do it. No permission needed.”

 I blushed before I said:

“You’re going to regret saying that.”

I chuckled.

As we stood up I hugged him and kissed him again.

“What was that for?”

I bit my bottom lip.

“I wanted to, and besides you said to simply do it.”

He looked at me mischievously.

“Oh really?”

He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around.

“I love you so much princess. I can’t possibly put it into words.”

After he said this he kissed me. We were kissing so long but by the time we were done my lips were red and swollen. I love this man so much that I can’t imagine my life without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Hey Guys!!!! guess what???? I'm back baby!!!! yupiiiii

I am so sorry that this chapter was really this short but I can't remember the reason for it. Any way I wanted to let you guys know that I'm back and that I'll be leaving again. For 2 Weeks this time!  I am so sorry but I promise to update while I'm away. I will have access to my computer while I'm gone so not to worry people. 

Again.... I am very sorry for the extremely short update.

Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!