#6: So God Damn Stubborn

Adria's P.O.V.

He was getting angrier by the second. I started to move towards the door slowly. After I knew I would be able to run out that door and into my car I took off. I was running so fast my eyes got watery. I cursed myself for parking so far away.

"Adria, when I said I was taking you I meant it. And when I said you would never ru from me I seem to have underestimated you. That won't happen again. I promise."

He said this in my ear and I stopped vebause I was startled he had caught up to me. He smirked while taking the keys I had in one hand and took my wrist in the other.

"I told you. When I told you you were coming with me I meant it."

He was dragging me back inside. He tossed my brother my keys ans said

"Drive to your house, and please let your parents know that she is my mate and that she will be staying at the pack huse where I can be sure to keep her safe."

My brother simply nodded while I gave him my best death glare. Thanks a lot!

As he said this we were heading out the door. We were walking towards an Audi A4. I loved the car, sadly all I can say about the owner of this magnificent car was that I was annoyed by him at the moment.

He opened the passenger side door for me. I got in and started to buckle myself but was stopped by his hands when he decided to do it for me.

"You know I'm not useless, I can put on a seatbelt on my own without killing myself."

I said this clearly irritated.

"I know but I wanted to do it for you."

He gave me a heartwarming smile. All I could do was smile back at him. I didn't meant to! Honestly I wanted to smack him, but dam he looked hot smiling like that. He closed my door and ran to his side. He got in, closed the door and turned the car on.

The radio blasted John Legend's All of Me. I shrieked and turned it up louder.

I started singing along for what was left of the song. Once it was over I smiled to myself.

I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to my right and saw James staring at me with amusement abd adoration in his eyes.

"What?"

I asked self concious.

"You have an amazing voice."

I smiled and felt how my cheeks reddend.

"Thankyou, it really means a lot."

He smiled and looked back at the road.

We sat there, honestly the silence was comfortable.

He had his left hand on the steering wheel and his riht hand was in the middle of us. I grabbed it not really knowing what I was doing, I was bored mostly. Anyway I began to play with it. He chuckled and I looked at him.

"What's so funny?"

I asked mostly out of curiosity.

"Well, nothing really, I just liked how it felt, I guess."

He said this and then he blushed. I started to laugh.

"Oh My God! You're blushin! I can't believe I coused the Alpha of the Silver Crest Pack to blush!"

I said this Jokingly. He laughed with me as he began to play with my fingers.

We got home, hurried out of the car and ran to my door to open it for me. I thanked him and walked up to the porch steps. By the time I got there he was already by my side.