#18: And Then There Were None

A/N: HEy guys here is the next chapter, as promised by me. Yeiii!!! anyway, this story is told from several point of view. I hope you guys enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adria's P.O.V.

“MINE!!”

The four guys growled out. The girls were baffled. They were staring at four unknown males. No. Scratch that. For unbelievably hot unknown males that were staring back at them as if they were something to eat. All the guys had mischievous smirks plastered on their faces and had started advancing on them.

“Girls, I suggest you run.”

 I whispered.

“Don’t you dare move, my little mate.”

Dylan said this to Teresa.

“I second that.”

“I third it.”

“I fourth it.”

The rest of the guys said. Of course my friends being girls they didn’t listen and all made a run for it.

The guys being… Well, I would say guys but let’s face it, they are much more than that. So I guess we could say that guys being over possessive, overprotective asses; also known as werewolves; they chased after my friends. They ran out the backdoor straight into the backyard.

James and I stepped outside to see the chase continue. It lasted for a while but soon enough the guys got the girls.

Teresa was tackled by Dylan but at the last moment he flipped them so she would land on top of him and not get hurt. Sadly for Dylan he took the whole fall. When they landed Dylan closed his eyes as if he had passed out from the fall. This only caused Teresa to worry.

Soon enough Dylan started to laugh making his little joke blow up in his face by having Teresa hit his chest.

Teresa’s P.O.V.

He was chasing me. My mate was chasing me. He was very handsome.

I looked back to see where he was. He was already an arms length away. I tried to speed up so I could get further away but he was quicker and grabbed me by my waist. We ended up falling but I never felt the ground hit me. My eyes were closed waiting for the impact.

When I opened my eyes again his were closed. He looked like he had passed out. OH NO! I caused him to pass out and I haven’t even known him for one hour. Nice going to Teresa. His eyes were still closed but his chest was moving up and down signaling that he was breathing. That's good. 

“Excuse me? Are you alright? Please open your eyes.”

He started to laugh. This was so not funny now that I realized it was only joke. This man had me believe he had passed out. That was uncalled for.

“Hey gorgeous. I’m Dylan. It’s been my lifelong dream to meet you and now I have, so consider me honored.”

I hit his chest.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For scaring me Dylan, what the hell?! That was totally uncalled for!”

“Well, I wouldn't have had to fake pass out if you hadn't run away from me,  but don’t worry I’m fine, though I could be better if you gave me your name gorgeous.”

He grinned at me. “Oh, I’m Maria Teresa, but you can call me Teresa, or Maria, it doesn't really matter.”

I said as I grabbed the back of my neck.