the accidental kiss

Yo wassup. I missed ya. IDK you see I get bored and type random shit but uh this is gonna be short probably so don't yell at me.

3rd person's POV

Keith and Lance sat in the training room Keith was playing with his bayard while Lance was whistling a tune. Keith looked over at Lance "what are you whistling?" Keith asked Lance stopped and looked at his friend "it was a song my mom used to sing to me before I went to bed when I was a little kid" Lance smiled to himself "does it have a name?" Keith asked but all Lance did was shake his head "nah my mom never labeled anything... well actually she called it the Lance song I sort of miss it... a lot" Lance began to tear up but Keith places his hand on Lance's "it's alright buddy you'll see them soon you can keep whistling if you'd like" he says feeling awkward because of saying that so he took his hand back and scratched the back of his head Lance snickered but continue to whistle.

Keith accidentally dozed off while Lance was whistling the nice tune, his head rested on Lance's shoulder which made him blush. Lance didn't know where his friendship with Keith was going he knew he felt something for him but he didn't know what it was... so while Keith stayed there sound asleep Lance thought 'could we be more than friends?'

Lance's POV

'oh man what am I going to do. He looks so peaceful I'm sort of jealous, if he woke up now he'd be pretty embarrassed I wonder what that face would look like though I wonder... nevermind' I thought slightly shaking my head. I take out my phone and click on the camera icon 'he doesn't have to know that I'm taking a picture I could use this to my own advantage'. I silently chuckle and position the camera angle to where you could see Keith's head on my shoulder I clicked the circular button on the bottom of the screen and with a strange noise the picture was taken. I memorize the picture it was like a mirror but it wouldn't move it'd stay like that forever. I wanted Keith to stay there forever 'I have nothing against that do I?' I continue to question what kind of relationship would I want with Keith, we are supposed to be Rivals after all so why do I feel this way for him? Hold on is this what mom told me about love, is this what it is? I shook my head no no no no no I couldn't have fallen in love with mullet head, but I did like his mullet. Wait I don't know what is going on with me.

Keith's POV

I was only half asleep and half awake, Lance was whispering to himself and I could understand every word he was questioning our relationship. You can't mean to tell me he feels the same way I do there's no way that narcissist likes me a mullet head. But according to him he likes my mullet. Wait that just made me happy... Cuban boy makes me happy. (That line wasn't supposed to insult anyone who's Cuban if you are my bad). I open my eyes and lift my head up I look up at Lance who hasn't seemed to notice. I clear my throat and in a matter of ticks he looks in my direction and his lips collide with mine. We stay the same we don't move it was like we were petrified because of what just happened. 'what the hell do I do whoa this is so weird and how come he gets to make the first move?' I thought slowly moving away. I knew my face was red but I didn't know there was a smile on it, Lance puts his hand on the back of my head and leans into my face and gently kisses me passionately and this time not on accident now I know what direction our friendship was going to go into.