WARNING

This is gonna be some graphic shit so close close your ears and cover your eyes... Hehe Graci if your reading this like the story and read on! For all of you other nasty's enjoy. ❤

Drunk antics

Keith's POV

It's been a week after Lance kissed me, I haven't been able to get the feeling of his warm soft lips out of my mind. Everytime I'd see him I'd get butterflies and my usual attitude changes and I'm not able to talk to him or anyone.

After pondering I stand up just as a series of knocks came from my door. I open it and standing in front of me was Pidge and Hunk "dude you've been acting strange" Pidge says making her way into my room, "so your going to the bar with us" she pushes me out the door and Hunk pulls me down the hallway with Pidge skipping beside me.

I didn't even know we had a bar until we reached a room with a hidden door "how'd you guys know this was here?" I ask making Hunk chuckle "Shiro comes in here a lot so we followed him" Hunk explains "aren't we underage?" (I do not encourage underage drinking) I ask just before being pushed into the room "I don't think aliens have a law about that and Shiro doesn't need to know" Pidge says walking in after me, 'Shiro finding out... We'll be in so much trouble' I thought to myself.

I sit down on the leather covered stool "get me-" Pidge slides a small glass had brown liquid in it  "here you go Hunk" she says putting another glass in front of her and handing one to Hunk "on three" she holds up the glass to her lips and also holds up three fingers.

She puts down one finger and Hunk puts his glass at his lips, she puts down another signalling me to put my cup to mine. The scent was sour and it made my nose hurt, she puts down her third finger and we down the liquor in one gulp. I slam the glass down "it burns!" I say feeling my eyes water as the other two start coughing.

Lance's POV

I heard a bunch of laughing coming from the hallway just outside my room, I open the door and see Pidge, Hunk and Keith walking down the bright hallway swaying and stepping on their own feet. I walk over to them "guys?" I say eyeing Keith "oh finally Lance I've missed you sweet heart" he says with a small giggle "uhh" is all I could manage, he gets in my face and pecks my lips. Keith's breath reeked of alcohol "see ya" Pidge pushes us into my room and as the metal door closes I hear her run away laughing like a weirdo.

I look back at Keith who was on my bed, "Keith?" I say making my way to him "it's all your fault" he mumbles "what?" I ask standing in front of him "it's because you kissed me... I can't get you out my head" he says looking up at me with tears in his eyes "I think I love you" my eyes widen and I smile.

I slightly blush and kneel on one of my knees (finally) and kiss him passionately (nope NVM) he pulls away with a shocked expression "I think I love you too" I say tracing his lips over with my thumb. Keith smiles and smashes his lips against mine, my eyes slowly close as I melt into his cold yet warm lips.

I wrap my arms around his torso and he pulls me in closer, I slip my tongue into his mouth but we fight for dominance and I eventually won. I trace over his teeth with my tongue, the kiss was turned into a kiss of lust so I pull apart and lay him down on my bed.

I kiss him once more before trailing kisses down his neck, I rip off his shirt smirking at the sight of his pale abs and kiss his collar bone "Ahh~" he moans 'that's his sweet spot?' I start to abuse the spot making him moan continually, which turned me on. I sit up and look at his crimson face "beautiful" I whisper bending down to kiss him, I go back down to his chest and lick his nipple which didn't take long to go hard. He moaned as I continued playing with his nipple, I wanted to hear more. I go down further and take off his pants and briefs "you take some off to" he says making me blush "if you want" I say taking off my shirt and pulling down my pants.

I eye his member but decided to tease him a little, so I leaned over to his V line and licked the outline of it. He moaned, I stopped feeling his member touching my chest 'finally' I grab his member and lick the tip which made him gasp.

I licked down his shaft and he gripped the sheets "L- ance" he moans out while I take him into my mouth. I smiled and began to Bob my head up and down, a series of moans escaped his precious mouth.

I sucked until he climaxed in my mouth, I swallow everything which made him hic (it's what I call a orgasm) from excitement.
"Lance I want you inside me right now!" He demands and he didn't take no for an answer.

I put three of my fingers by his face and he knew what to do, he covered my fingers in saliva and took them out. I placed my index finger by his entrance and pushed in making him gasp. I thrusted my finger in further and started thrusting until it was loose enough for the other two.

When I thought he was ready I took my fingers out and placed my hard member at his entrance. I slowly squeeze in as he cries out in pain 'i'm so sorry' I kiss him to give him a little comfort. After a couple ticks of waiting he bucks his hips and immediately moans, I take that as a sign to go. I thrust in and then back, we both turned into a moaning mess. I bent over and rested my head on his shoulders as his nails dug into my back every time I thrusted in.

After 15minutes of thrusting and feeling the warm walls of my lover I climaxed and fell to the other side of him panting. "That was great" Keith says looking at me with a slight blush, I kiss him "yeah that was fucking amazing" I wrap my arms around him and pull him in close and start aligning hickeys on his neck and chest.

Hope you enjoyed see ya later...