Prologue

Andrew pov

The metting room turned tensed and heavy air fill in the space. I looked at Sillis. She already lowered her head after the complained file on her.

"Its always Sillis." I shouted from the top of my lung. Its hard to have a peaceful, joyful and cheerful day since she works for me.

"Tell me what good word start with S cause right now only bad words cross my mind." I asked the workers.

Each of them keep their mouth shut as I mumbling on. Trust me, if I can punch a girl, she'll be on top of the list and I'll savor each punch I land on her.

"I have five words for you Sillis." I yelled. My stared never once leave her face.

"Super Stupid..! Sick..! Shit..! Slut..! " I stunned at the last word. I slipped. That's word is a mistake.

She lift her head after the last word slipped my mouth. She already crying.

"What did I ever done to you Mr. Powlten!" She shouted.

I was shock. Never once my workers raise their voice on me. This little pet actually dare to bite the owner.

"Yes I'm stupid because I make mistakes. Yes I'm sick because I'm trying hard to survive. Yes I'm a shit because I'm a burden for everyone but I'm not a slut." She burst everything leaving me speechless.

She started crying out loud doesn't care for anything. Her sobbeb getting harder to control as she wiped away her tears. She cried even louder.

"Why it's always me? Why you only pick on me?  I never harm you or your family nor that I own you money. So why? Why me? Why it's always me?" She keeps shouting.

The last word is a mistake. I surrounded by guilt. I wanted to correct it but I realize other workers observe my action.

"I wish some car run over you, broke your 206 bone, making you laid in bed 356 days spend 100 years alone and die miserably." She cursed right on my face.

I left speachless.

Karma  is a bitch and bitch is a girl. Mom's words rang in my hearing repeateadly.