Chapter 21 - I Like You First

Andrew pov

"Hungry?" I ask Silis.

She shake her head and stare outside the window. I focus on my driving as we enter the highway.

"Stop whatever you are thinking." I warn her.

I knew Silis, she overthinking things. She too insecure to start the relationship but I take risk too. I'm changing my life her.

"no think any."

I pull the car over and stop. I turn my gaze on her. Why we always talk in the car. Its feel like destiny.

"Lets talk." I begin.

She still avoid my gaze so I just turn her head to me softly.

"Spill whatever you're thinking." I oder her.

"I like you but I don't want to date you but I don't want you to leave either." She wispers.

"You selfish women." I mock and flick her forehead.

"What if you give up on me in the middle?"

"No gonna happen."

"What if you find me annoying and leave me?"

"Still no gonna happen."

"What if you feel suffocated with my deficiency?"

"Guarante no happening"

"Liar." She yell a little.

"I'm not lying and today is Sunday." I smirk.

She avoid my gaze again and sigh. What inside her head, I really want to know. What make her this stubborn.

"I take risk too. I move out from my comfort zone just to reach you. At least be honest and give me a proper explanation." I speak seriously.

Then she sigh a big one. "I'm sick. You knew that. Us will never success."

"You are not sick." My voice raise.

"I mean its speech disabilities" She correct her sentence.

"The problem here is you're insecure. You like me but you avoid me. You avoide me then you upset on me. You upset on me then you confess. After you confess now you rejecting me."

I take her hand and caress them. What should I do with this cry baby.

"We keep running in cirlce Silis. It doesn't make sense. We have this cold war and hate love moment for 5 months. I'm tired of this." I speak honestly.

"But what if ---"

"Stop thinking about what if and just be my girlfriend." I cut her line.

She freeze as I tighten her hand in my hand. The slow and steadily cry ring in my ears. Shit.. she cry again.

"But you are wealthy and I got nothing."

"Its true that Powlten are wealthy but no as rich as the Reifan Family." I try to ease her insecure.

"But still you're high class.. no am mean upperclas.. " She stuttering.

"But I'm not royalty." I argue again.

"And you're mean, bad also ill-manners one."

I hold my breath listen to her ongoing complain. "Sorry.. I can't fix that. So tolerate with it."

"But.."

"Give me a chance. Please?" I cut her line again.

We stay silent for a long time. I'm too into my thought and she still in her what if question. I put her hand on my lap and lock our hand together.

"You don't even like me." Then she pull her hand back.

Shit.. does she have to ruin the moment now.

"Look at me and say it on my face." I demand.

She freeze.

"Look at me." I ask again.

She turn her head to the window. This girl really unbelievable.

"Silis, you better look at me before I lost my patient."

"What?" she growl.

She turn to me with her annoye glare and I cup her face crashing my lips to hers. She startles with my action as I lead the kiss to be as sweet as her favorite candy then break it.

"Say that again and I'll do more that this." I tease her. Or more like I threaten her.

"You are mean." She sulks.

"Its call affection princess." I take her hand again and lock it with mine.

"Don't call me that. You're not my knight." She argue.

"Then I'll be your prince." I tease again.

She roll her eyes and smack my stomach hardly. I groan in pain. She almost hits me down there.

"Fuck you. I hate prince." Her yells roar in my ears and for the second times, she curse on me.

"How will you fuck me if you almost hit me down there." I tease again and look down there. Lucky its safe.

"You mother fucker son of a bitch." I freeze. She curse and its pretty intense. My Silis change to be a savage one.

"Don't curse. Its H.O.L.Y day girlfriend."

"Girlfriend sound better." Then she smile ear to ear.

With that I end out talk and drive away. This stupid plus slow Silis just become super savage one. I smile and keep holding on her hand.

I like you first Silis, you just didn't realize it. You are damn slow.

***
Want to know why Silis hates prince so much..?? 😆😆
The answer is in the next book.

Read book 4 of Little Gathering Series. Protecting you.