Chapter 24 - Damn Slow

Silis pov

Andrew shake his head saying he's not agree. I don't want this either but I can't ease my mind I'm the reason for his injury.

"Lets give each other space." I suggest again.

"No..!" He yells.

"Andrew I ---"

"Keep the shit!! Bullshit with space!! I don't want that. I'll change...I swear... This time I'll be good... Just take me.. take me back.." He pleads and beg while cling on my arms.

I'm just tearing more listen to his pleading and begging non stop. Andrew never be like this. He's a carefree guy.

"I'll answer you call. I text back. I'll see you every day. Just take me back." He speaks between his tears.

Austin cover in tears seeing his brother crying in despair. He looks at me with his sad and pity eyes.

"I love you.."

I turn to Andrew the moment I hear his sudden confession. I think I'm hearing things now. Did I hit my head.

"Ha?"

"I love you." He says it on my face.

"What?"

"I love you." He says it again

"Again?"

"He loves you. Just take him back. You're damn slow." Choel butt in from noway.

"Choel you didn't.. " Austin stands and pull Choel to his side.

"I love you Silis Zefty. Take me back." I hear it loud and clear.

Then I burst in tears. I forget everything and just keep hugging Andrew. He loves me. Finally someone love me.

"Just kiss him already. You're really damn slow."

"Don't tell my girlfriend what to do. Kissing is I'm in charge." Andrew growl back.

The sad and awkward moment end with us smiling and laughing. I apologize to Mr and Mrs Powlten for everything that happen. Then they leaf us alone.

"I'm sorry."

"No.. I'm sorry." Andrew argue.

I plop beside him and he slip his arm behind my waist. I lean back to him as I'm debating with myself how to tell him.

"I need to tell you something." I begin.

"Don't talk about space." His tone turn serious.

"No. Its about me." I reply seriously.

We exchange look and I take a deep breath and exhale. I caress his cheek and wipe the remining tears. I'm very sorry for what happen.

"I'm adopted."

His eyes widen at my sudden confession. I shut my eyes and prepare the outcome. Sebas treat me like his biological sibling but the truth is I'm not his sister.

"Silis I'm ---"

"My real parent divorced and I live with my father. Then he remarried. I don't know why, but I start speaking only when I'm 5.  I have speech disability." I start tearing as I remember all the bad things.

"Then when I'm 6 he starts beating me and I... I..." I cry out loud.

"Hey.. don't talk. You doesn't have to tell me. I don't mind."

"But you need to know." I argue back.

He wipes my tears and pull me toward him. He stare right into my eyes with the most gentle look I had ever seen. He smile and caress my cheek.

"I love you." He tells me loud and clear.

"Why do you love me when my parent doesn't love me." I yell.

"They are they and I am me. I love you more that you can imagine."

"And I have speech disability." I argue again

"I don't have problem with that." He smile.

"I'm not a good pair." I argue again.

"You are good enough for me." He answer with a smile.

"But I'm ---"

"I'll answer your call. I do everything you tell me. I'll be good." He add.

"I accept everthing about you in and out Andrew, but I don't have the confident about me. Look at these.. I'm the reason of your injury." My tears just keep streaming from my eyes.

"But you are also the reason of my happiness and life. You complete me Silis. That's how much you mean to me."

I drown in his honesty as he repel my every insecure away. Finally, some need me as much as I need him. I have my love right in front of me.

"I love you. I love you with all my heart." I yell and hug him tightly.

"What took you so long to reply. You are damn slow. I almost thought you rejected me again." He tease and pinch my nose.

"I am slow. You knew that." I grin like a child.

"Yeah. Its always took me 3 times to ask you. Now I should complete things I'm in charge." He smirks and look straight at my eyes. 

"What things?" I ask softly.

"The thing." He smirks again.

"What is it?" He left me puzzle.

"The things Choel ask you to do." His smirks turn evily.

"Ha?" I puzzle even more but he grin even wider.

"Andrew..??" I whin and look at him

"You are damn slow."

With that he lock his lips in mine kissing me sweetly like the taste of my favorite candy. But this kiss could chase away my insecure heart and we both melt in the long tasteful candy making us fly in cloud nine.