Chapter 7 - Little Devil

Andrew pov

I just got out from Austin office after bothering him for a while. I felt bored so I just chill at my brother office then return to my office.

I stop at level 4 to look for Silis. Why?? Cause I'm bored and I wanted to teased her. Its fun.

"Thank you but no thank you. You wasted my time Silis. Can't you be little responsible and considerate to other. Because you are dumb and slow I'm late and got scolded. So thanks alot bitch."

I listened to Malisa growl and Silis can only lowered her head the entire scolding.

"I'm very sorry." She said Then she took her leave.

I observed her from the conner of the door as she left quitely then keep walking straight. I follow behind her back as she enter and sat on the emergency stairs.

I heard her cries as she cuddling herself in her arms and my heart fell in deep despair. I closed the door slowly then ran to Austin office.

"Austin, I need candies." I shouted as I enter his room.

His eyes wide open cause there are few employee there with him. I just ignore their curious and shook eyes.

"What for?" Austin asked awkwardly.

"Hungry. Come on, give me some. I know you keep lots of candies for your visitor." I looked through his desk.

He opened his drawer and took out a jar of sweets. I took a handful of it and put in my  pocket then left. I returned to the stairs and opened the door carefuly not to disturb her but Silis ongoing cried welcome me.

"Stop crying."

I said as I stood in front of her with my heavy uncertained heart. She raise her head and our eyes met in the most strange way.

"Why are you crying?"

I asked even tho I knew the reason.

"What is there for you to even cry?"

I asked again cause she still not replying any to me. we just keep exchange looked to each other.

"Nothing." Finally she answer me after she wipes her tears with her palm.

"Damn slow.. you always make me ask you three times Silis." I grunted

She wiped her tears again and blow her nose with her tissue. I keep staring as she trying to stopped her sobbed.

"I'm hungry." She spoke out loud.

I took the candies out from my right pocket then show her some. She took it, unwrap it and ate it.

"Why you got candies with you?" She asked.

"Just in case somone ask for candy." I replied.

"Why would they ask for candy?"

I look at her disbelief. She looked back then frown. We exchange this unearthly stared and her chewed gradually stopped.

"Damn slow Silis." I said. I can't believe she doesn't get in. I even went through those long trouble just to get those candies.

She shrunk her eyes once she understood my hidden jokes.

"Candy make me felt better. I need sweet things to prevent me from panic attack." She explained.

"Lucky you, I got candies." I was shook by her explanation but I keep my well-known attitude in front of her.

"Thank you." She said with a sweet smile.

"You should thank me before ate them. Oh..you didn't even ask." I teased.

"Sorry." Her smiled fade away after that.

I surround in guilt as the light in her eyes gradually dimed. She's about to cried again. Gosh.. I hate that I'm the reason of her tears.

"Damn.. Stop crying." I shouted before her real tears starting.

"Am.. crying.. not." She stuttering.

"Seriously, please. Stop crying."

I'm never weak against women tears. But I can't win over this one. I raised my hand and use my thumb to wipes the tears from her eyes coner.

"Am-crying-not." I repeated. "I can't even understand what you're saying."

"It..me...errr.. crying.. "

"Gosh.. stop stuttering."

I roared cause I started to felt panic how to dealing with this cry baby. But she just end up tearing more. I'm debating with myself how to coax her but I just don't know how.

"Stop it." I roared again and she cried even louder.

"I can believe this girl." I lost and I'm afraid of this little game outcome.

I force my hand to pulled her toward me. I let her cried on my side as I patted her back softly and silently like I was comforting a baby.

"Don't cry. It make me look like a bad guy." I wispered hopping her little understnding.

The strom in my heart return as she cried beside me. I try to ease this uncertained and suffocated feeling since that night. Its returned and I'm trying to win against this little devil only to lost at the end.

What did I got my self in this time.

I sigh a big time realizing I can't pushed this super stupid silly silis Zefty anymore.

^^
Give me some comment. 😊