Chapter 9 - I Miss Her

Andrew pov

I'm bored." I'm distrubing Austin.

I can't help this howling longing in my chest. I wanted to see Silis but I can seem to found her. Each time I went to her department, she always not around its bothering me.

"Go out then." Austinn suggested me.

"No. I'm too bored to go out." I lied and keep poking and tangling on him.

"Andrew.. get off me." Austin pushed me.

I fell from the couch and hurt my arm. I rubbed on my arm and groaned in pain.

"You are mean since you got yourself a girlfriend." I sulked.

I knew Choel is not yet his girlfriend but I just wanted to tease him. Austin likes her.

"Choel is not my girlfriend." He hissed.

"Dad.. Austin hissed on me." I yelled towards the kitchen.

Austin looked at me disbelief. I stick out my tongue and ran toward the kitchen. He chased me and a light punched land on my back.

"Auch.. dad, Austin punch me." I complained again.

"Its just a light punch. Andrew sticks his tongue on me first." He defended himself.

Dad and mom looked at us disbelief. Mom shook her head while preparing dinner and dad helping her out. Dad always been a good husband and a good father.

"Kids.. no quarrel in the kitchen." Mom stop us.

I sat by the dining table and Austin follow me. I still sulking and he pat my back the place he punched me earlier.

"Austin's neglecting me these day. He got himself a girlfriend."

I laughed inside and give Austin a very mischievous glare. He already nervous as dad and mom focus on him. We all knew Austin past relationship was a failure.

"Not a girlfriend.... its just a friend." He broke the tense.

"What her name? Mom asked as she continue her worked.

"Choel Dewry." I yelled to answer and Austin give me another deathly glare. I just smirk on him.

"Its a lovely name."

I laughed and Austin know the reason. He slaped my arm warning me.

"What her job?"Dad join the conversation after sitting accros us.

"She's a writer." I answered again.

"She work in the company?"

"No dad.. She work at uncle Jonny company. Austin fill up his free times editing her works." I smirked to provoke Austin.

"Is that true youngest?" That's Austin nickname and mine is elderst. I don't know who gave that weird nickname to us.

"It is dad." Austin replied seriously.

Mom laughed and dad laughed along. Then Austin and me giggling together.

"We are happy for you youngest. Its times for you to move on and be happy." Mom held Austin hand as she smile happily.

He smiled back and said "She just a friend."

"Its start from friend to relationship end with marrige." Dad patted Austin shoulder as he looked at him. "That line for you youngest." Then he laughed again.

"auuuwwww.. I almost spit my drink dad. Stop making jokes." I pretend to coughed and chuckled at the end.

"How about you elderst. Any lasting girlfriend?" Mom turned to me.

"You know me mom. I don't stick to one girl. " I said proudly but deep in my heart I have this strange feeling like I'm lying to myself.

"You'll get your girl when you got your karma." Mom smirk.

"Why?" I asked indifferently.

"Cause karma is a bitch and bitch is a girl." Mom laughing out loud.

"Don't curse on your son mom." I sulked. I can't believe my mom play me.

"I agree with mom." Dad said.

"I agree with dad." Austin provoked me.

"Great. Give me five." Mom did high five with Austin and dad as they leaving me on my side alone.

"Stop teaming against me." I hissed.

"You'll learn your lesson soon elderst. Just wait for the right girl to step in and knocked some sense in your head." Dad added.

"Like hell I let unknow bitch to control me." I answered... maybe I let her a little if she is Silis.

"You will." Mom supporting dad.

"Yeah you will." Dad said in a low husky voice and looked at mom lovingly.

I watch them talking about Austin love line and this strange feeling resurface in my heart.

I miss Silis. I wanted to see her. I have this weird emotion since the night she feed me. But lately, she seem like hard to see. I been wandering around her department but she always not around.

Gosh.. I miss he badly.

^^