Chapter 23 - Space

Andrew pov

"Andrew Powlten..!"

I turn back and meet with Silis furry eyes. My body imediately surround by tense as I realize she misinterpreting what happening here. Before I can explain my situation a women approach and grab my collar.

"You two-timing son of a bitch." She shout and push me backward.

I drop on my back and Lydia yell a little.

"What's wrong with you..!" Lydia  squat down and help me.

"What's wrong with you..!" She shout and pointing back at Lydia.

Lucky Choel come and calm that crazy women.

"How can I calm down? He cheats on Silis." She shouting.

"You better have proper explanation Powlten." Choel fire on me.

I ignore them and only focus on Silis. I don't want to hurt her. She precious to me. She can't misunderstand this situation.

"Silis this is not what you think is it." I speak as I walk closer to her.

"Its a bissness talk. We just meet up and disscuss. I didn't cheat. I swear."

I approach her again but she steps backward.

"You knew the project. Its the one you took over from Shasa." I explain with all my heart.

I walk closer to her. I almost got her when suddenly she yell and scream.

"Stopppp....!!!!" She scream. "I don't want rejection..!!"

I'm shock and I watch her turn and ran as fast as she could. I chase after her and keep calling her name. She ignore me like I mean nothing for her.

"Silis watch out..!" I scream when she about to cross the road.

"Silis stop..!!" Choel scream and yell.

I accelerate and throw my body to her. I don't care about my life I only care about her. I drag myself and her flying acros the road and land roughly on the side walk.

***

The first things I see when I open my eyes is the white ceiling. I turn to my left and see Austin mom and dad.

"Silis.." I try to speak but it hurt so much.

"Hey, don't force yourself." Austin hold me.

"I'm greatful finaly you awake." Mom speak between her tears. I force a smile.

"I'm fine. Where is Silis." I ask Austin.

"In her room."

I force myself to rise but it hurt so much. I groan in pain.

"I need to see her." I never feel so weak and desperate like this. I can't remove the image of her almost got hit by the cars. I almost lost her.

"Hey easy. Don't rush yourself. She's fine."

"I still need to see her." I protest.

I rise again but Austin restrain me and I hate this.

"Let me go. Why are you doing this. Austin, please I need to see her." I plead and beg.

"Eldest look at yourself ---"

"I need to see her. I need to know she fine. I need to see with my own eyes. I don't want to lost her. I love her dad. Let me go..!!" I scream and yell.

Tears stream down my eyes as I beg Austin to let me go. I struggle only to feel the pain all over my body. I can't even move my leg.

"Austin please.. I need to see her." I beg again and finaly break in tears.

Austin cry along with me as he put me back on my bed. He keep holding on my arm preventing me to move recklessly. I don't have any energy to fight against him. My only choice is to laid and cry as much as I can.

"Andrew." A small and weak voice reach my ear.

I look up and see Silis smiling face greet me. I just end up tearing more. I raise my arm and pull her in my chest. She's here. I didn't lose her.

"I didn't cheats on you. I swear. Its just a bisness talk." I explain between my tears and sob.

"You not answering your phone. I thought you don't want me anymore." She cry along with me.

I shut my eyes as I remember I reject her few early call. I feel suffocated when she call me non stop so I just ignore the next call. Then I forget about the call as I'm too into the meeting.

I told her I'm changing my life but I can't seem to organize my own action. She often the one call me and ask my condition. Sometimes I just ignore her but at the same times I don't want her to leave my side. I'm a selfish bastrad.

"I'm sorry. I feel suffocated by your non stop call. Then I forget."

She release her hug and look straight in my eyes. She sigh a big one as she wipes away her tears.

"Lets.. give each other space?"

My heart shrink the moment I hear that. She asking we should keep our distance. I don't want that. I shake my head signaling I'm not agree. Then she cry again.