Chapter 1 - The Bump

Andrew

I burst Austin office because I know he'll help me. Austin was weak against my sweet pleading talk. I need to get my hand on that car. I really want that car.

"Dad not going to agree with me. So you should help me out bro. Dad think I'm just playing around." I'm pleading nicely.

He shut his eyes for a second and inhale clamly as he listened to my on going complain list. He'll lost soon. I know.

"Andrew, you don't need another fancy car when you have plenty of them inside your garage." He said softly.

So I decide to use my second card. I stared at him with my puppy eyes. "But Austin, I want the car."

"Why?"

"To raise my image." This is reason no 2.

"What for?"

"Dude.. for girls." This is reason no 1. I grinned and chuckle.

I'm this freaking company CEO but I can't even buy things without dad consultant. I mean the chairman. Well, this is fucking his company.

"You don't need a new sport car to get the girl you want. If she wants you, then she doesn't care you have that sport car or no." He's lecturing me.

I looked down the floor because I can't snapped on him. But in my mind I've attacked him non stop.

"Love is not being measure how many new car you have, how much money you made in a month or how fancy you dress in." He spoke again.

"If she really loves you, she'll acccept you perfection and imperfection" His voice soften as the lecture come to the end.

"I know." I reply slowly. I hate the fact he's always right.

He looked in my eyes caringly.  I stood and walked slowly to the door with my head down. With out looking back, I went through the open door and walk away.

I hate Austin always right on that. I know he's more experience in relationship cause he's the good boy style. He's nice, dependable, gentleman and he's serious when it come to relationship. I envy him alot.

The light tapped on my shoulder make me turned behind and saw Austin. I blinked few times fighting the tears that almost fall from my eyes corner. This is so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry Andrew." He apologize sincerely.

"It's ok bro. I understand you are right."

I reflect my action, my own behaviour. I realize I'm not a good role model for my own brother. I'm the elderst, I should behave.

He placed his palm on my cheek and wipe the remain haven't fallen tears then gave me a brother hug.

"I'll talk to dad. I can't promise you he'll fulfil your request but I'll try to convince him." Austin comfort me.

I return his hug happily. "Thank you Austin. You're the best brother in the world."

Then I got inside the elevator with a big smile on my face. I wave  back to him then leaned back to the wall. I got what I wanted but there's still this empty spot in my chest. What is this?

I exit from the lift then turned right to my office. I stumbled few back behind when this strong force hit on me. I glared at the thing.

"Bullshit..!" I yelled.

I looked infront and saw the last thing I want to see. The super stupid sick Sillis Zefty.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm really sorry." She begged in fear.

"What do have in that thick head of yours. Oh.. why I even bother to ask. Its empty. An empty head." I snapped on her.

This girl is unbelievable. She always make me angry and mad and curse.

"I'm very sorry sir. I'm late for a metting. That's why I'm rushing." She explain in fear.

"Then what are you doing. Go..!" I growled.

She looked at me and pointed at my feet. "My file." She spoke slowly.

I kick the file under my feet to her. She bend down to pick it and clean the file.

"Go." I odered her.

She flee in a blink then I continue my unfinish walked. I resume my work like usually then off for lunch on time. Yeah.. I'm not a workholic. 

***
Austin is Andrew twins brother.