Chapter 10 - What Does He Want

Silis pov

I force to open my eyes due to the sound of my phone keep ringing. I hate this. I still wanted to sleep. I took the phone and glanced it briefly before slided to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Damn slow. I've call you like 5 times Silis."

My eyes wide open listened to the voice then I looked at the screen again. My heart jumped a little as I reread the ID. I smacked my head then answered again.

"Good morning Sir. How can I help you." My voice cracked a little.

"What took you so long. You are damn slow." Andrew hissed.

"Its only 6 in the morning. I'm still sleeping but you wake me up now." I complained and pulled my blanket covering myself.

My eyes closed again slowly as I listen to Andrew voice. I'm too sleepy to listened what does he wanted. I woke up when my alarm ring heavily beside me. I strecthed my hand and switch off the alarm. I do my morning routine and prepare for the Sunday pray.

"Coming." I yeller after the door bell rang few times.

I rushed to the front door and open it. I closed it again then open it again. I stared at him for a long time.

"Slow." Andrew hissed on me.

"What are you doing here?" I almost yelled.

I can't believe Andrew Powlten aka my boss aka my crush was standing infront of my house door. I almost cried seeing his face. I miss him alot. Hiding and avoiding him never been easy.

"Are you going some where?" He asked after observing me from head to toes.

"I'm going to the church."

He frowned. "I didn't know you a religious person."

I shrunk my eyes on him because of his mocking. He looked indifferent.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"To fetch you."

"What for"

"Breakfast."

"Ha?"

What is happening now? Can someone enlight me. We exchange look and I can't look enough at his face. I miss him.

"I call you this morning. I said I fetch you for breakfast." He looked at me unbelief.

"You called? But---"

"I did. Shit.. you are really irritating Silis." He roared.

I stand there awkwardly. My head can't proses what's happening. We keep exchange look as he ran his finger through his hair.

"Silis..?" He snaped his fingers in front of my eyes twice.

"Ha?" I'm still wondering what happened.

"Come lets go."

I can't move my legs or any part of my body. My brain wanted to refuse but my heart missing him. I'm so confuse right now.

"No." I said it.

His eyes wide open as he stared at me. "No?" He repeated.

"Yeah. Am not going. No and no." I blurt out what in my mind. My sentences definitely wrong but I don't care.

"Great. After all the trouble coming here, you said no." Andrew was angry. He's eyes on fire.

I walked few step back as I held the door tightly. He walked closer to me and I keep back walking.

"Silis.." He spoke in his low and serious tone like warning me.

My legs stop moving after the warning. His eyes darken and I'm drown in his eyes. My heart beated rapidly as I keep looking into them so I lowered my gaze.

"Am.. church..went.." I stuttering. Its hard to made a sentence with all the question in my mind.

Andrew sigh a big time. "Fine, lets go to the church."

I raised my head and looked at him seriously. I scaned him up and down.

"Cloth.. no no..?"

"Fine. I'll change. Come, lets go."

I lock the home and follow Andrew to his car. He opened the door for me and this weird but sweet feeling raised in my chest. But this question has been wandering in my mind. What does he want from me.

^^
Left me some comment. 😁