Chapter 13 - Judgement

Andrew pov

I went directly to the hospital to gave Austin some moral support. I heard the news and I bet my brother felt totaly devastated right now. I'm piss at this Dewry, does the set insident didn't enough she need to commited suicide now.

"She'll be alright. You got her ontime." I tried to comforted Austin.

He noded weakly and I just can't imagine how painful it is to lost some one you love. This girl have guts making my brother cry. I'll hunt her for life.

"Choel.."

We both turned to the door and saw Silis walked in with a doctor.  I'm puzzling for a while to saw her presence here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while looked at Silis as she stood beside Choel.

"Is she in sedative?" Silis ignored me instead she talked to the doctor.

I read the doctor name tag Sebas Zefty and shocked to realize he has the same last name with Silis. Are they relative?

"Don't do that." Dr. Sebas hissed coldly on Silis action. She was poking Choel cheek.

"But she always wake up when I do that. Why she not awake?"

"She unconscious..idiot." I hissed on her stupid action. I can't believe she doesn't realize I'm here.

Silis turned to us after my sudden butt in. After three second she gasped in wonder. Finally she realize me.

"Oh.. Hi Mr. Powlten and Mr. Powlten." She refering to both of us.

"Only realize us here. You are sure damn slow." I spoke unbelief.

"Andrew.." Austin warned me.

"You know them?" Dr. Sebas asked Silis.

She nodded her head. "They are my boss."

"What a small world."

"Why she not up yet?"

"She'll wake soon. Lets be patience."

"Did she tried to commit suicide again?"

I'm puzzling as much as Austin is. If Austin is puzzling about Choel condition, I'm puzzling what the relationship of these three people. Silis, Sebas and Choel.

"who knows"

"Its all your fault." Silis sudden commented.

Dr. Sebas turned in horror. "Why?"

"You should've heal her instead of leting her go."

"She heal before I let her go."

"She's not that's why she is here again." She hissed back.

"You are unbeliveble." He said then check on Choel.

"Nothing wrong here. Lets be patience and hope she'll awake soon. Called me if anything happen." Dr. Sebas walked exit the room.

"I'll stay a while then go home." Silis spoke as Dr. Sebas disappearing in sight.

"So.. ?" I start the conversation.

"Ha?"

"What with you and her." I gestured Choel and Silis.

She was silence for a moment then looked at us. "She's my friend."

Friend..? How does the famous Dark Dewry was friend with the famous Silly Silis. It doesn't make sense.

"Since when?" My voice raised a little.

"Since high school..sir." She replied seriously. "Why are the Powlten here?"

Austin smiled then looked at her. "She my girlfriend."

"No way.." She said astonishing then shock her head. "I don't mean the bad way. I'm just fascinating the fact she is dating you."

"Why? Austin doesn't lack anything." I join the conversation.

"Of course not. He's very charming and a gentleman too. The part that fascinating me is she dating the kind, understanding and gentleman type guy."

"What so weird about that. Every girl dream to have this perfect type you know." I hissed.

"That always hurt her." She spoke slowly.

Austin eyes wide open as he replied her. "I'll never hurt her."

"But she'll hurt you. You better run now before things get complicated. I know Choel, she wouldn't date you just because of simple attraction. Unless you can bear the pain, then don't start at all." She voice her opinion firmly.

Its funny how she can talks perfectly fine in front of Austin but stuttering with me. 

"For an empty head, you use plenty of words." I butt in.

"You might be nice at the beggining. As thing got complicated you started questioning  your sacrifices. You don't want a girlfriend with mental dissoder don't you." She added.

"What the hell..! ---" My voice raised.

She awaken this fire in my heart. I can't believe she judge my brother.

"Because kind people don't bear pain that well." She added. "In the end, you'll abandon her."

"That's enough. You follow me." I hissed after lossing my patient.

I grabbed Silis wrist as we exit the room. Silis just follow me quitely and I pushed her enter the emegency stairs.