Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Location Unknown

"Is there any new information on the young man that has been seen with Anthony Lawson?"  Dion stared at his handheld screen barely able to conceal his frustration at the lack of information he'd received for his various sources.  When the woman on the screen shook her head he snapped, "Why are we paying you if you can only give us half-ass information?"

Orchid plump pink lips curved upward as her new purple eyes danced with laughter. "Because I'm the only one able to get you the information you want.  I have contacts in the palace and now you have twice as much information as she had previously."  

"Yeah," laughed Dion with a hint of sarcasm, "if the council finds out you are still assisting me and the resistance they are going to kill you for sure this time."  Dion watched unamused as Orchid shifted her device and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not afraid of high council," laughed Orchid as she shifted the screen on the end again.  "They are weak and have no real idea what is going on while they sit in there little room deciding things for the universe."

"I would applaud your confidence but I know it's jealousy and stupidity that drives you," remarked Dion dryly.

"So I should stop helping you," asked Orchid as she raised an eyebrow in amusement.  "Should I sit here on Rais de Azul and enjoy the white sands and blue waters?"

"No, you need to stop underestimating them."  Dion rose and started to pace, "You continue to do things that are unnecessary and that doesn't help the cause.  The information you have given us has only led us around in circles."

"What do you want me to do," whined Orchid as she stared at the screen.  "I am not scheduled to return to Ah'Tarian for at least six months and I arrive earlier it will spark suspicion."

Dion sat down heavily and picked up his device, "I want you to get useful information!  It has been over 2 months since Sebastian went in search of Zara.  How is it possible that he just dropped off the face of the universe like this?"

"You should have done more to leash him," snapped Orchid.  "It was you two morons that allow him to leave"  Orchid looked down as she shuffled paper off screen, "The boy with Anthony is an unknown.  He has short hair bleach blond hair and piercing light brown eyes.  Sebastian had silver hair and black eyes that reminded me of an endless pit."  With a satisfied smile she gave a nod, "The person with him is definitely not Sebastian!"

Dion stared at Orchid as if she were an idiot, "You slept with him numerous times and that's the best you can do with a description?  What was his body type?"

"His dick was big and he had the stamina of three men."  Orchid smacked her lips as she shrugged.   "What else did I need to know?"

"A lot," muttered Dion as he shook his head.  "You've changed your appearance numerous times why are you so simple minded to think he's unable of changing his.  Think for once in your life! The boy with Anthony find out more about him."  Dion slammed his hand on his desk, “Must I tell you everything!”

Orchid pursed her lips together and contemplated Dion for a few seconds before laughing.  “Dion the boy with Anthony couldn’t be older than 18 years old!”

“Are you serious?,” Yelled Dion enraged as spittle few out of his mouth.  “How fucking old did you think Sebastian was?”

“Older than that,” responded Orchid as she ignored Dion’s flair of anger.  “At least 25 or 26,” she continued as she rubbed her new chin.  "The silver hair was very becoming and gave him a dignified look that made him so sexy and those dark eyes trapped me in a spell of desire."