Definitely Love-Hate

Red Leader x Leader! Reader

I sat in my leather chair in front of the window in my office, thinking. What I was thinking about? Our latest ambush.

Before you get confused, let me explain something. I am Y/N, known as the F/C Leader. Currently enemies with the Clear and Red Armies. The Clears haven't been a problem for a while now, but the Reds just attacked three weeks ago. A lot of my soldiers were either killed or taken, as we were not prepared for the air attack they launched. I must say, the Red Leader is pretty clever. And charming...

I shook my head. I shouldn't be admiring my enemies. No. I should be thinking of a revenge attack...the one we'll be setting out to do tonight. My soldiers have healed from the injuries they had gotten, and were ready to fight. And so was I. That good-looking bastard of a leader was going to get what he deserved.

Later that night, we were just about to storm the Red Army base. All it took was my signal, and this place would be under attack. Smirking slightly to myself as I knew we had the upper hand, I turned to my soldiers. My army of 600 against his army of so many more...I shook my head, knowing we could do this. Then, I gave the signal. A cross of my fingers in the air.

As soon as they saw it, they immediately rushed in. This may seem like a stupid plan, but we liked the rush of things. It kept us energized. Alarms went off as we crashed in, shooting down any enemy soldiers that were in sight. Soon enough, more soldiers were rushing out of their rooms, ready to destroy my own army.

I was sneaking through the corridors as the chaos erupted. I knew what I was doing; I was headed straight for Red Leader's office. The layout of bases were in general the same, so it wasn't that hard.

I soon came across the door to the office. A guard should be there, but I assumed that he or she would be in battle right now. Holding my gun close, ready to shoot, I silently opened the door to the office. It wasn't even locked. The chair was turned around, facing the wall. I could make out the form of a male sitting on the chair, though. Cautiously walking in, sneaking up behind him, I thought how I was going to this quickly and silently. Then, I realized something, and froze. This was too easy.

As I froze, a voice sounded out. "Hello, Y/N." the Norwegian said, sounding cocky. Then, his chair suddenly spun around, revealing the Red Leader himself, fully outfitted, his one silver eye gleaming with sadist. He was also holding out a-

BANG.

Clutching my stomach where he shot me, I fell to the floor. He stood up and laughed, and walked over to me. Gritting my teeth in pain, I forced myself to look at his face as he kneeled down next to me. He wore a heartless, toothy grin as he watched me slowly bleed out. "Ahh, Y/N...it's really too bad it had to be this way..." he said, caressing my cheek. I glared at him, but even as I slowly died from his bullet, I still couldn't help but feel attracted to him. "Such a waste of such a good looking and smart woman/man..." and then he kissed me. As I slowly became limp and dizzy, I kissed back weakly. But then, I remembered what I had came here for. Revenge. As we shared this kiss, I grabbed my gun, placed it against his heart, and shot him. His eyes widened and he pulled away, putting his hand over his heart, and he looked at me in shock before falling back. I faintly grinned as I thought of how I had achieved my goal...and then of where both of us were surely going. My vision fading, I spoke my last words.

"See you in Hell, Tord..."

Next up:
Tom x Pastel! Reader