Claw Your Way Into My Heart

Werewolf! Mark x Neko! Reader

By the way, A/C means any color.

Also, let me just say that I felt like a complete and total meme while writing this, so that probably affected how I write. Enjoy.

God, we were strange.

Sorry, bad start. But it's true!

I lived in a shared house with three others: Eduardo, Jon, and Mark.

But we weren't normal. Like, at all.

Eduardo was a superhero - er, super-villain, maybe? -  with lasers and super-strength, and he could fly. All that good stuff. He looked kinda hot, but at the same time he was a scruffy chucklefuck. Jon, he was a ghost. Though, for a ghost, he was pretty cute, I must say. But his cuteness was that of a child. And then, finally, Mark. He was a werewolf. He had fluffy, dark gray ears that poked out of the side of his head, and a ruffled tail that came out from his waist. He also had slightly slitted eyes, and short, sharp fangs that would poke out from under his lips, even when his mouth was shut. He looked pretty good. Like, mMM good.

As for me, I was a neko. Cat person. Like, nya? I had little, A/C ears that came from the top of my head, poking through my hair. I also had a fuzzy cat's tail of the same color. Plus, like Mark, I had tiny little fangs. Mine couldn't be seen unless my mouth was open or I was smiling, though.

Speaking of Mark, did I mention how mMM good he looked? If I did, lemme say that that was my opinion. I fuckin' loved that man. His pale blonde hair didn't look too taken care of, yet it still turned out perfect. His yellow-green eyes that always seemed to be looking around, searching for something, just made my heart flutter. That calm smile he tended to wear all the time was just amazing to me. God, he was grand.

But enough of me drooling over my own thoughts. On with the story!

I was just calmly sitting in my room, trying to brush my hair without hurting my ears. One of the only downsides to being like this, hhhh. It was a calm day.

At least, it was, until a crash and a yell sounded from outside.

I sighed, both in annoyance and disappointment. That would be Eduardo and his enemy, Edd, who was also our neighbor.

Y'see, we weren't the only household of...strange...people in town. Nope, our neighbors were also strange. Edd was, like Eduardo, a superhero. An ACTUAL superhero. I think at one point I had heard someone call him Green Superman. Then, there was Tom. He was pretty much half monster, with horns, fangs, tail, and claws. Those eyes didn't help, either. They were pretty cool, though. Of course, then, there was also Matt. He was a ginger vampire. Already strange. He was pretty nice lookin' though. Actually, all three of them looked really good. There was no denying that. I still only loved my Mark, though.

I already knew what had happened. One of the two green bois had made the other one pissed off, and shot him with a laser. Whether it was Edd or Eduardo that had been shot, I had no idea. Which was why I was getting up and leaving my room, running outside to see.

Apparently, it was Eduardo who got shot. He was lying down, crumpled against the house across the street. He must of taunted Edd into sending him across the street. On the other side of our fence, Tom was quietly coaxing Edd into his house. I was paying no attention to them, though.

Mark was already out here, running across the street to get to Eduardo. I shot off after him. He took notice of me, but said nothing until the both of us were standing on either side of Eduardo.

He looked at me. "You wanna help me carry him back to the house?" he asked. I nodded. "Yepper." I responded. He nodded back at me, and then proceeded to lift Eduardo's top half, arms linking under his pits. I grabbed his feet, picking up his bottem half.

After getting him up, we both carried him across the street, to our house. It's a good thing that no cars were coming. We would have been roadkill. But, lucky for us, our street was pretty much dead. Yay, life.

We got to the house and carried him inside, and then up to his room. Jon had spotted us, and was floating after us. Once we flopped Eduardo down on his bed, Jon came in behind us and sat on Eduardo's bed. I didn't even know that ghosts could sit. The more you know. "I'll watch over him." Jon said in a quiet voice, looking at Eduardo the whole time. Mark and I nodded in sync, and then proceeded to turn around and head downstairs.

Once we were downstairs, we both headed straight for the couch, and then flopped down onto it. Eduardo was a heavy son of a bitch. Because of this, we were both tired out.

So tired out that neither of us even cared that we had accidentally overlapped.

By that, I mean that one of my legs was in between his, one of his arms was behind me, my head was resting on his shoulder, and his head was resting on mine. We were both so exhausted that we didn't even notice how strange a position we were in.

At least, not at first. We stayed like that for a few moments before realizing and blushing. It was like both of our minds said "oh, fuck, wait" at the same time. I started slowly inching away from him, as though I didn't care. What surprised me, though, was what happened next.

The arm that was behind me wrapped around my waist and held me there. I turned my head and looked at him, my eyes wide, blushing. "M-Mark?" I squeaked, surprised. He let out a short chuckle and gave me a smile. "What?" he asked, amused. Then, his tone became a little more serious. "I actually enjoy being here with just you, Y/N. So, can you do me a favor and not go?" he asked.

I was still wide eyed. I had no clue what to even say. So, I decided on nothing. I just scooted back over to him, and curled into his side, still blushing like a maniac. His smile grew a tiny bit, and he raised his arm up, now hugging me from the side, holding me close. His ears were folded back slightly, contended. He seemed pretty calm.

Meanwhile, I was a mess. My ears were perked up in excitement, and my tail was swishing in nervousness. Yet, I still started to purr. I couldn't lie, I loved this to bits. This moment was like all of my daydreams' starts collided in to one real-life event. I thought I was gonna pass out from how fast my mind was racing.

I eventually calmed, of course. And when I did, it was even better. I could fully enjoy this now. Just the two of us, pretty much cuddling together in a quiet room. There was only one word I could think of to describe this: perfection.

As we spent this time together, I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit at a thought.

For once, Eduardo being a little shit actually did some good.

OOF OKAY THAT'S DONE- SORRY THAT IT WAS SO MEMEY.

Next up:
The Gang x Neglected! Teen! Reader