HE DONE FUCKED UP

Monster! Tord x Reader

Yep, the titles are mainly just memes now. You'll be lucky if they actually relate to the oneshots from now on.

God, today was boring.

I'm sorry, that's a bad start. But seriously, nothing happened today. It was about six in the evening, and nothing had happened today. Edd had taken Tom and Matt out to the park because they haven't been outside recently, as Tom has just been drinking and playing his bass and Matt mainly just stares at himself 24/7. I have a job every other day and Tord will often go out to a shooting range, so we didn't have to go. So, I stayed home watching tv all day, and he had been in his room all day.

Actually, now that I think about it, he literally has not left his room at all. He normally would come out of his room to either take a break and watch tv with us or to get food. Now that I thought about this, it kind of upset me. I wasn't afraid to say that I was pretty fond of the red-wearing Norsk. At least, to anyone OTHER than him. No way I'd tell him, he'd just laugh me off.

Anyways, back to the happening. Slightly worried, I stood up from my place on the couch and headed upstairs, towards his door. I hesitated in front of it for a moment, knowing that he doesn't like to be disturbed while he's working. Then I thought again that something might be wrong, and swallowed back any hesitation, knocking on the door.

I heard shuffling inside his room, and it sounded like something fell. "Tord?" I called through the door. I heard a very faint "Shoot." come from inside, and a ruffling noise. Then it quieted. "Come in!" he called.

I walked in, as he said I could. And boy, was it a strange sight. The room was darkened, but I could still see Tord. Well, as much of him as he let me see. He was sitting on his bed, almost entirely wrapped in his blankets. The only thing I could see was the bottem half of his face. "Hello, Y/N!" he said, sounding slightly worried. This only worried me further. "Uh...hi...what the heck are you doing?" I asked him, my brow raised. I gently kicked the door shut with my foot as I spoke.

"N-nothing!" he said quickly. Then, as the door shut, he jolted, and looked up. And the sight became even stranger. His eyes were...glowing. Only slightly, but there definitely was a  yellow glow to them. My own eyes widened at this, and I walked over to him. He looked down quickly again, and shuffled a bit far away from me. If this wasn't suspicious, then nothing is.

"Tord, what are you hiding." I asked flatly. It was almost too obvious that something was wrong. "No-" he started to speak, but I cut him off. "Lies. What happened." At this point, I was moving to sit beside him on the bed. I took the side of his head, or at least what I could, and made him look straight at me.

His eyes widened and teeth gritted, I could see it clearly. His eyes were actually a glowing yellow, with nothing more than two black slits as pupils. As for his teeth, they were all...sharp. Like fangs. No, they were fangs.

He looked at me in horrer, awaiting some sort of freaked-out reaction. But he didn't get it. My eyes had widened and I was slightly gaping, but that was all. I just smiled softly at him, and chuckled. "What did you do?" I asked, still chuckling. I think I might of been blushing too. Mainly because of how strangely adorable he looked like this. He seemed to relax a bit and he chuckled awkwardly, and glanced down. "Failed experiment." was all he said.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I knew of his lab and his 'work'? 'Cause I do.

I shook my head, still smiling. "Alright. Well, Tord, let me just tell you that you look adorable." I said with a slight smirk. His eyes widened again and he blushed. "Wh-wha?! I am not!" he exclaimed, causing me to bust out laughing. Undignified, he stood up, shaking the blankets off of him, and letting me see the rest of him. Not only was his face changed, but he also had two red-and-magenta striped horns sticked out from his hair, and he had a long, similarly striped, lizardlike tail. It was pretty frickin' cool, to be honest.

I didn't realize it, but I was staring at his tail. He glanced at me and noticed, though. That's when his classic, pervy self shone through. He smirked and swayed his hips. "What, like what you see?" he teasingly asked. I blushed instantly and glared at him. "Tooord!" I exclaimed, obviously embarrassed. He just laughed. "So easy to tease." he said with a chuckle. I just blushed and stared at his face, my own tilted downwards some. Then, a thought popped into my mind that embarassed me even further.

"What would you do if I said yes?"

He turned and looked at me in shock. I looked up at him in confusion. It took me a moment to realize that I had said that out loud. "You...wha?" he asked, flabbergasted. My eyes widened and I hid my face. "I-I mean...nevermind!" I stuttered. I didn't move then.

Not until he moved my hands, of course. I looked up at him. He had a soft smile on his face now. "Come on, now. If anybody should be hiding themselves here, it should be me. Let me see your beautiful face." he said smoothly. I was blank. He just called me beautiful. Because of this, I didn't react at all.

He chuckled. And then, after an almost nonexistent moment of thought, he leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I was now dangerously close to passing out, but I didn't. Instead, I gaped and spoke some unknown language. "Whatyoukisswhawhyyoulikemeimgonnascream" was what I rambled. It was safe to say that neither of us knew what I had said. After that, he just put his finger to my lips. "Thanks." was what he said. "Love ya." Then, he removed his finger. "Y-you're welcome. And I-I love y-you too." I stuttered. He chuckled and hugged me afterwards.

Once we separated, he stood up and went over to his wall, opening the way to his lab. "Now, time to start figuring out a way to get me back to normal..." he said. He then glanced at me. "Wanna help?" he asked. I nodded with a smile and jumped off the bed, rushing over to him. And with that, we started working.

I don't know what kind of confession that was, but I sure as hell was happy.

Next up:
Vampire! Tom x Reader