4- A Cold Day

Rhya POV~

it's great I helped out Wendy found out who she really likes, turns out it was girls to bad she is leaving tomorrow. I want to tell mom and dad when they both are having a good day, Craig's right I've been holding it off for too long. I walked to Tweak Bros Coffee and I see Tweek's dad, "hey, Rhya do you want your usual?" he asked with a smile.

"yes please," I said, walking up to the counter, "I would also like a berry trio yogurt, and 2 butter croissant," I said and paid him. I waited for my food and I saw Craig walk in, I waved and so did he. "Hey Craig," I said as he walked over to me.

"oh hey Craig," Tweek said and putting my order on the counter, and I thanked him. I walked over to an empty table and Craig stood at the counter and I guess waited for his coffee and came to sit with me while I mixed my yogurt. 

"you want a Croissant?" I asked and he smiled and took one of them. 

"yogurt in winter, you and Cartman both eat cold things in winter," he pointed out.

"ya what's your point?" I asked and smiled ate my Croissant. he flipped me off and I flipped him off, he smiled and his croissant. "want some?" I asked taking a spoon full of the yogurt and he ate some of it.

"that's good," he said.

"you never had this before?" I asked he shook his head. "really this isn't hard to make," I said he shrugged his shoulders.

~

I took a sip of my coffee as we walked down Craig wanted to mess with Cartman on our day off of school our bet is up anyway. my job was to sit and play on my phone it's not hard, just pretend I didn't know anything. Craig hid behind a tree and I looked at my phone playing a random game I had. "ah what the fuck," I heard Cartman yell I smiled. "hey you Jew," he yelled and walked over to me, "I'm talking to you," he yelled again. I ignored him "oh for fuck sake, Rhya," he said and I looked at him.

"yes?" I asked, playing off like I knew nothing.

"why did you throw a snowball at meh?" he wined.

"I didn't," I said and looked back at my phone, then he took it. "what the hell man I didn't throw a snowball at you know give me back my phone," I said with slight annoyance. then another snowball was thrown at him.

"what the fuck?" he said and I grabbed my phone out of his hands. I grabbed my coffee and finished what was left.

"I told you," I said and started walking away, then a snowball was thrown at me I turned to see Cartman had on in his hands. "fuck you dude," I said and then put my phone away and threw a snowball at him. Then I started running and laughing. I felt arms stopping me and I saw it was Craig's coat sleeves, still laughing. 

"I knew it was you," Cartman said a bit ticked off. we just now started throwing snowballs at each other, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Token joined in. most of everyone started teaming up on me so I started to run Craig and Kyle followed me protecting me I guess. "get that bitch," Cartman said.

"I know you are but what am I?" I asked when I stopped running, everyone but Cartman laughed. I threw snowballs at him mostly backing up and I heard something crack, I stopped moving and looked down I was on the frozen lake. everyone stopped moving Kyle walked to me slowly along with Craig.

"come to us slowly," Kyle said, I was about 4 feet away from the grass. I started to move slowly to them but the ice broke from under me and I went under in the freezing water. "SHIT," I heard Kyle say I surfaced and Kyle grabbed my hands and helped me out and the ice wasn't thick enough for lots of people to stand on. but I got out of the water and walked over to everyone else Craig took my hat off and put his hat on my head. I felt a sharp cold pain threw out my body we all walked to mine and Kyles house and I ran upstairs and closed my door to change out of my wet clothes and wrapped my self in my blanket and put my clothes in laundry hamper. I walked back down to see Craig, Stan, of course, Kyle, and Eric most everyone just made sure I got home alright.