8- Obsessed

Rhya POV~

I cleared and cleaned my closet again made sure everything looked good, and I can't decide on where to put my guitar on the stand or in the case. but I also wanted my room to look nice, "Rhya, your room looks fine, you need to spend all day on it," Mrs. Tucker said I just rubbed my hands together. "are you ok, you seem stressed," she continued.

"Just um... stressed about a school project," I lied.

"don't worry you are vary smart you'll do a great job on it, me and Thomas are going to be away for about a week helping my mother around the house, I know you, Craig, and Tricia will be fine on your own," she said and I nodded trying to stop my hands. she left my room and out of the house. I just looked at my guitar stand and back at the guitar case still obsessing on where it should go. 

"Rhya, I need help," Tricia said and I walked over to her voice which leads me to the kitchen which had a mess on one of the counters.

"what were you trying to do?" I asked her.

"make cookies like you," she said.

"well next time have me with you so I can help, or at least supervise you make sure everything goes ok," I said she nodded.

"I wanted to surprise you," she said and I smiled.

"you don't have to, ok now what did you put in the batter?" I asked.

"butter, vanilla, flour, egg, and sugar," she said.

"what measurements?" I asked.

"I don't know, but 1 egg," she said.

"ok, well I know you are missing an ingredient baking soda, let's start with that," I said.

~

I started to wash the dish after cleaning the messy counter. "Rhya, you have been cleaning for over an hour, whats wrong?" Craig asked.

"it's just um... school stress," I lied.

"it's not, you have good grades, no school projects, homework already done, and you helped with James math on Tuesday and Thursday," he pointed out. he stopped the water and looked at me I could see he was worried. "what's wrong Rhya?" he said with a soft tone.

 "mom called me, she was hiding but she was mad she wants me to come over to talk at home," I said and he put his arms around me.

"don't worry I'll be here for you, when did she want you to come over?" he asked.

"5 minutes ago," I said.

"you can't avoid this Rhya, I'll walk with you and hang out with Kyle while you talk to your mom, I'll be there for you, now get your coat on and let's go," he said and I breathed out. and put on my jacket and boots I took Craig's hand and walked to mom's home. I became more anxious as we reached the door, Craig notices and kisses my forehead before knocking on the door. "You'll be ok," he said and Kyle opened the door.

"mom, she's here," Kyle yelled and I grabbed my arm with my right hand Craig dragged me in and Kyle closed the door behind us. I remember seeing so strong and confident here, I don't know what changed me into this nervous wreck. mom came downstairs she just looked at me I couldn't read the expression she had on her face because she had her business face on.

"Kyle, Craig, leave me and Rhya alone," she said and I looked back at Craig hoping they wouldn't leave me alone with her but they walked past her upstairs. "I don't know what you said to your father but he seems to think it would be ok for you to come back home, I do miss you but I can't love this sin you're hanging over us over this house, I swear you turn Kyle gay just by being around him, he and Stan think's it's ok to act like a couple everytime there around each other. you can come back home when you stop and realize that loving another girl is wrong," she said. I just felt angry.

"I'll come back home when you realize that no one cares about who we love, all you should care about is your children's happiness but you can't seem to get out the old times and tradition, who the fuck cares about tradition it's what hold's every back about who they are but obviously you don't care, you don't care about happiness, you don't care about me being me," I said.

"I do care for y-" she said.

"obviously not because you threw me out in the first palace, if you did care we wouldn't be in the position talking about this, I would still be here if you cared," I yelled and I felt tears running down my face I'm angry but sad at the same time.

"ok mom this has gone on for too long, do you really want to know why I've been acting they I have around Stan?" Kyle said, he's really doing this? he's doing this now? "because me and him are dating, Rhya didn't make me this way, I was always this way," Kyle said.

"WHAAAAT?!?!?!" she said.

~

mom has been pacing around and Kyle stood next to me waiting for her to speak, "how long?" she asked.

"2 years," Kyle said. "before Rhya made that mysterious Facebook page," Kyle continued and mom just looked at both of us.

"I just need time to think," she said and I looked at my hands Kyle lightly pushed me upstairs to his room and I looked to see Craig and Stan I'm just glad Ike wasn't here today. Craig pulled me into his arms Stan looked at Kyle.

"I told her," Kyle said "it was hurting me when she said those things about you and saying everything was your fault saying I was acting gay was your fault I just couldn't let get blamed for nothing," he continued I let go of Craig and hugged Kyle tightly.

"Kyle you didn't have to," I said and he hugged me back.

"how did she take it?" Stan asked concerned, I don't blame him.

"she was surprised and then she needed to think," Kyle said and I let go of him.my mind is left to thinking of what mom is thinking about.