10- Safe

Same day

Rhya POV~

"ok it's nice to see you guy's but class is starting soon and I'm not supposed to be in here, see you guys," she said and waved goodbye as she left. Craig had his arms around my waist and put his chin on my head.

"awe you guys are cute," Bebe said and took a picture of me and him.

"so she's gay too," Kyle said.

"ya, I helped her understand like I did for you," I said. "and we have to get to class," I said and Kyle, Stan, and Bebe left in different directions. "Craig, can you let me go," I asked and he sighed and lets go of me. I turned to face him and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him, he smiled.

"that's better, now get to class, I don't want you in trouble," he said and I walked to my next class, he walked to his. 

I heard shots going off, shit. I ran to the Music room, unfortunately, it didn't have a lock please, please no one come in here. I sat close to the wall, where I can't be seen through the window which was the same wall through the only door in and out of here. well besides that window, but I'm not jumping out through the window. 

my phone buzzed scared the shit out of me, I grabbed it out of my pocket and turned to vibrate before checking the message. 'where are you? are you ok?' it was from Craig.

'I'm in the music room, I'm ok, where are you?' I sent out

'I'm outside with Kyle, Stan, Bebe, Kenny, Cartman, Token, Clyde, and Tweek,'- Craig

'the music room doesn't have a lock anymore, not after what Mr. Parik did,'- Craig

'I know, it was the only door closest to me,'-Rhya

a few minutes passed it suck's just waiting this long for this to be over I took the hair tie out of my hair letting it flow down. just waiting made me worry more.

Kyle POV~

I only wanted Rhya safe and to be in my arms. I looked over at Craig, he looked worried he kept looking back at his phone than at the door. Stan put his arm's around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I didn't have to say anything to him about this situation we all are worried. he took my hand doing what he can to comfort me.

I looked up looking in the window's because I could hear someone saying let me go, hopefully, it's only my imagination. I look to see Rhya in the music struggling to get away, then a few gunshots. "no, no, no, please no," I said quietly and Stan pulled me into his arm's. 

a few minutes everyone that was in the school came outside, I looked to see Craig hugged Rhya, I smiled. I don't know what I would do if I lost her or anyone I cared about, he took my hand and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Rhya POV~

that was the scariest moment of my life, being held against my will, and the gun shot's I was just glad the swat was there in time. Craig held me tight "I'm glad you're safe," he said, I could feel his hand just intertwined with my hair. I let him go and walked over to Kyle and Stan Kyle stood up and had a smile on his face, and hugged me.

"I was worried," he said.

"I know, I'm just glad it's all over," I said. we let go of each other I hugged a few other people then walked back over to Craig. "When did you get your jacket?" I asked. him noticing he has his jacket on him.

"I had an extra one in my locker, I can deal without my hat but not my jacket," he said I smiled and he put his arm around my waist. "Let's go back home," he continued and we walked back home.

I got a text message while we were walking, I looked to see it was mom. "it's her," I said and we paused I read the message. "I'm glad your safe, but we need to talk," I read out loud.

"ok, let's go I'm not letting you go alone," he said. I nodded and put my phone back in my pants pocket and we walked to my old home.

we got there and I knocked on the door Ike opened up and immediately hugged me. "Hey Ikey," I said and picked him up. then walked inside.

"Hey, you said you wanted to talk?" I questioned when mom walked in.

"your birthday was yesterday, your 16 now, would you like to see your biological parents," she said I was shocked.