5- The Day After

Kyle POV~

she's the only one that knows, she said that she would come out first to see how they respond to our parents. now thing's are worse how can I come out to them let alone everyone else, oh this sucks. I looked over at Stan sleeping and it made me smile he just makes my worries go away just by being there, Rhya knew about us other's had suspicion's but then moved on. "Kyle, you ok?" Stan asked it surprised me, but I relaxed.

"just last night really worried me, Rhya coming out to them went bad, and she's bi, how are they going to react to having a gay son?" I whispered. I put my hand covering part of my face he sat up and put his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"if anything goes bad you can stay with me, my parent already knows and they accept us," Stan whispered to me.

"I know, but Ike he had a hard time with Rhya leaving last night, I just don't want to leave him," I whispered and Stan grabbed my hand and pulled it away from my face then kissed my cheek. it made me smile I looked over at him to see him smiling too. we laid back down I had my head on his shoulder and he had his hand playing with my hair a little, I turned on my T.V. and had it on a low volume not wanting to wake anyone else up.

Craig POV~

I woke up and I felt an arm laying on my stomach I looked over to see Rhya still sleeping. she looked peaceful sleeping and cute, I got on my phone and just looked at social media. I notice Rhya's secret account changed to her real name and her picture. 'I'm completely out, yes I'm Bi, I'm sorry I kept it secret for so long, but now you know who I am' that was her latest post and I read a few comments, Stan, Kyle, Bebe, Wendy, Clyde, Cartman, Kenny all were happy about it 2 of them we the only ones that knew how that went. but I saw the other comments some were happy, others weren't too excited I saw what James posted and it ticked me off, 'I see your just a little huss that will just say anything to get some action from anyone mostly from Craig and Wendy.'

I turned off my phone and looked back at her, I don't understand how anyone could say that about her, she's the nicest person there and one of few people to make me smile. James is a fucking jerk anyway, has been bulling Rhya for years. I felt her hand moved and I turn to see her rub her eyes and opened them, "hey," she said groggy and stretched.

"mom's not up yet," I said and I showed her what I read. 

"he's a fucking jerk, who cares what he thinks all I need is you guys because you guy's know the truth that's all that matters," she said I turned on my T.V. and had the Volume on low. I forgot I gave her my phone I keep hearing her giggle, I turn to her and took back my phone, I exited out of pictures and she changed my background picture to 'I love Tweek' I flipped her off. I changed it back to Stripe but I saw she also doodled on some of my other pictures.

"you can be just like my sister, bitch," I said and Rhya flipped me off as I turn to look at her. I smiled.

"you'll hate what I did to your lock screen," she said with a devilish smirk. I turned my phone off for a while and then turned it back on, nothing changed I tried my password it didn't work I tried it again didn't work. "now you see what I did because I'm evil," she said.

"ya, we should have let you play superhero's with us, you'll be a great villain," I said and she unlocked my phone and I changed it back.

"super Craig's nemesis, plus the fact I get to beat up Cartman," she said I smiled.

"I should have been a villain for a while then," I said she giggled.

~

Rhya POV~

I got a bed and it's bed frame along with a dresser and a blaket and 2 pillows, I don't need much it's just a room. Tricia came home, I was busy moving my clothes from a suitcase to a dresser. "so you're staying with us now?" Tricia asked I looked at her she was standing in the doorway.

"ya," I said and she walked closer to me.

"why? you're so nice," she said confused.

"I'm something my parents never wanted me to be so they just wanted me out," I said.

"what are you?" she asked. "are you secretly a cat person?" she asked.

"no, that would be cool though," I said she smiled. "I'm Bi, my parent's didn't accept it," I said she nodded.

"so you're like Craig?" she asked and I saw Craig standing in the doorway.

"Alright, you know she's here, now go play with Sara in your room," Craig said and she ran out of my new room.

"are you?" I asked and continued to put my clothes away.

"undetermined," he said.

"I could help," I said and I looked over at Craig and he raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "not like that, Wendy was undetermined and we talked and I helped her understand, I did the same with Kyle," I said. "and you won't say a word to anyone else that I told you because they wanted that private," I said he nodded.

"ok, fine whatever, I'll let you finish up moving stuff, Kyle and Stan wanted to meet up with us later," Craig said and walked away and I finish putting my clothes away.

~

I walked along with Craig and I saw Kyle and Stan "so are Kyle and Stan Dating?" Craig whispered and I nodded. They saw us and Kyle ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey sis, are you ok? I saw you changed your facebook name," he said worriedly.

"I'm fine, Is Ike, ok I know he had a hard time letting me leave," I asked Kyle shook his head, I sighed. "I wish I could make them understand but I can't, I didn't want to leave, but I had to," I said.

"I can see you stare at him Marsh just kiss him already," Craig said and Kyle looked at me.

"Sorry, it slipped out," I said.

"I can keep my mouth shut, just how long have you kept this secret?" he asked.

"2 years, she was the first one to know after a month," Stan said and put his arm around Kyle's waist and kissed his cheek. "by the way, I managed to save your guitar from my dad, can you still sing? because my dad challenged you to a karaoke-off winner get's the guitar, I have faith in you Rhya," Stan said.

"after what 5 years, he finally lets up and it's a sing-off?" I said and Craig chuckled I facepalmed. "whatever, I'm winning, let's go," I said and walked ahead of everyone to Stan's house and knocked on the door. Randy opened up "I accept the sing off and I'm gonna win 'My' guitar back," I said and walked past him he had his horrible rocker outfit on, Kyle, Stan, and Craig sat on the couch. he got the actual game and put the disk in.

"ok I want a good clean sing-off, the game will automatically count your scores, dad you can choose the category," Stan said.

"country, I'm singing Life is a high way," he said and choose the song and started singing it.

I got say he did alright I got up got 16,309 and smiled. "I know very few country song's, but this one is my favorite," I said and played 'Road Less Travel' - by Lauren Alaina. 

I smiled and turned away from the boy's on the couch and looked at Randy, then over at the T.V. 19,041 and everyone clapped I bowed. "ok now give me back my guitar," I said changing my face from smiling to seriousness. he walked upstairs and I high fived the others.

"never doubted you for a second," Kyle said and Craig kissed me on the cheek. Randy came back downstairs with my guitar and handed it back to me.

"why did you keep it for so long?" I asked.

"I borrowed and forgot to give it back," he said. "and I thought that this would be fun," he said and I smiled. we all sung song's on the game, I forgot Stan could sing honestly but it was fun, Kyle invited Ike to come over and I spent some time with him, I just felt better now that I was open.