6- Normal day

Rhya POV~

I put my books away in my locker, "hey Rhya," Stan said and I turn to look at him. I see he was holding a piece of paper, "you want to do the talent show with me? we sounded amazing together," he said.

"Alright, I'm up for it, when is it?" I asked and he handed me the paper, "2 weeks from now, well we need to find something to sing together," I said. "let go to your house because Craig has a family thing going on over at his house and it's none of my business to be there when that happens," I said and Stan nodded.

"ok, cool see ya later Rhya," he said and walked away. of course, James was walking toward me I rolled my eye's and closed my locker. I started walking to my next class, I felt an arm on my shoulder forcing me to turn around. I was facing James my face was blank looking at him.

"hey little slut, I need your help," he said. I didn't say a word, "I'm failing math and it's totally boring so do my work for me," he continued.

"what will you do for a test? we're not in the same class and there are not many people worth cheating off of," I pointed out. he rolled his eye's and sighed, "I can tutor you, bring your grade up to a C, and you can keep your place on the football team," I said.

"fine, if you do that, I won't say anything bad about you on Facebook," he said.

"We have study hall together I can help you then," I said and walked to my math class.

~

I sat at one of the tables waiting for James to get here. I opened a random book and read a little bit. "hey I'm here," he said moving my book away from me and sat in the chair next to mine.

"ok, were are you at right now?" I asked and he pulled out his geometry book and some paper out. he flipped to the page he is supposed to be on and looked at me, I looked at the book now remembering what he's supposed to do. "ok so tell me what you know about the surface area of a prism; cubed and the triangle one," I said.

"that its stupid," he said.

"you have to try, it's really easy," I said, he sighed.

"you have to find the S.A. and L.A. of the cube, I don't know what to do for any of those; the triangle one there's 3 steps and I don't know what they are," he said I smiled.

"that's fine you will by the end of this, there are examples and we can run through them to show you how to do your work," I said and I took one of the paper's he had out, he didn't need three pieces, we ran through the examples and I wrote out the step's for each one and the formula's. I watched him do his work and made sure he stayed focused. he got confused for the first few questions and I worked it out with him than he got the rest of it with ease. 

"that was easy, how Toan explained it she made it more complicated than what this was," he said surprised.

"well that's understandable, and I had trick's on how to do this stuff it's not hard to do," I said and got up and took my book back. I walked out of the study hall and walked to my locker, now it was the end of the day I grabbed my backpack from my locker and other books I had there and walked over to Stan who was at Kyles locker talking with Kyle. "hey guys," I said and Kyle looked at me almost worried.

"why were with James? what did he do?" he asked worriedly.

"I was helping him with his math he's failing it, he didn't do anything to me, we made an agreement that he would not say anything bad or hurtful on facebook if I get his grade up in math to at least a C, and he's the best shot at winning agents the other schools in football," I said.

"can't argue with that and it's a fair deal," Stan said.

"I still don't agree you helping James, I don't trust him," Kyle said and closed his locker door. "but you and Stan are singing together in the talent show, what are you guy's going to sing?" he asked.