3- Confession's

1 week later

Rhya POV~

~Night~

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I rubbed my eye's and got up. I opened my door to see Ike and his blanket he looked scared and looked like he has been crying. "oh Ike, are you ok what happened?" I asked picking him up and he wrapped his arms around me. I walked to my bed and he sat on my lap as I cradled him. 

"I had a nightmare about you been taken from us," he said crying into my shirt.

"Ike it's, ok no ones going to take me away from you, I'm not going to leave you," I said comforting him. "I'm here with you Ike, I'm not going anywhere," I continued to say. we stayed like this and he talked more about his nightmare and that helped, I spend at most 3 hours comforting him and holding him as he talked. then we fell asleep.

~morning~

I felt someone shaking me awake, I look up to see Kyle all dressed and ready to go. "you never sleep in, what happened?" he asked.

"Ike had a nightmare and I spent hours with him just calming him down," I said rubbing my eye's. "let me get dressed and I'll be downstairs," I said stretching. I notice Ike wasn't here anymore he had to go to school more than likely. I got up and walked to my dresser and Kyle closed the door as he left. I got dressed and walked downstairs tired still to get something to eat. 

I finished eating and walked with Kyle to the bus stop and saw Craig, Kenny, and Cartman. I stood next to Craig and laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, and he put his arm around me. "you alright?" he asked.

"long story short Ike had a nightmare and I stayed up and some point in the night to help him," I said really tired. 

"oh look Rhya running to her boyfriend," Cartman teased. I didn't move a muscle I didn't even want to sand but Craig's arm around me forced me to. I and hear the engine of the bus pull up I opened my eyes and walked with Craig to our normal spot. I laid my head down on his lap almost as soon as we sat down, he put his arm on my waist. we weren't the last stop we were the second one so I got a good nap in. 

I felt someone shaking me awake then a book dropped on my leg. I woke up and looked to see Cartman holding his heavy ass backpack, I flipped him off and sat up. "where'd my hat go?" I said and looked at Craig to see he had it in his hand. he gave it back and I put it on my head and grabbed my backpack and walked off the bus, Craig, Kyle, and Cartman soon walked off almost behind me. "fuck you and your heavy ass backpack," I said rubbing my leg where Cartman dropped his backpack on me. 

I walked with Craig, Kyle, and Cartman in the school. Tweek came up to me and handed his coffee, "take this, ach, it'll wake you up," he said I smiled.

"thanks, Tweek," I said.

"no problem," he said then walked away being his normal twitchy self. I took a sip of the coffee and walked with Craig to our lockers.

"were at the halfway point and I got Cartman's payment for losing," I said. I showed him a video on my phone he smiled. I turned off my phone and put the books I don't need away and closed my locker. the bell rang and we walked to class and it was a normal boring class Mr. well Miss Garrison was saying something about some book. I got a note on my book that I had opened, so I just set the note aside and would read it at my locker.

The class is finally done and I closed the book and put it in my backpack and picked up the note as I left. Craig was talking to Tweek, Clyde, Token, and Jimmy. I put my English book away and then I put in my Science book. I opened the note and saw it was in Wendy's handwriting I didn't see her in class.

Hey Rhya,

I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about this earlier, but I'm leaving Southpark in a few days. my parents just sprung yesterday, I'm not going to be in school during that time. but that's not what I want to talk... well write to you about is, I like you not in a friend way. I realized when you and Craig started dating, but then Bebe said it was a bet it made me feel a bit better. I know you're Bisexual maybe before I leave we could talk about what I am.

-Wendy

I smiled and closed up the note and I looked to see James standing in front of me, "oh look little Rhya got a note," he said and took the note from my hands. I went to get it back from him and he pushed me away.

"Give it back jackass," I yelled and he just slammed me against the locker, and all I saw was anger in his eyes. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared a little but I didn't and to show it. Craig, Kyle, and Stan came to my rescue. Stan was worried while Craig and Kyle were telling him off and hurting him a little, Stan is a gentle spirit but he won't back down. 

"you alright?" he asked, I nodded and rubbed the back of my head a little and picked up the note that fell out of James hand's and put it in my locker. 

"fuck you bitch, you're lucky you and your friends where here to save your gay ass," he said and walked away. Craig and Kyle walked to us and Kyle hugged me.

"you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said. Craig had a blank face but I could see he's concerned.

~

I walked to Wendy's house and knocked on the door. Wendy's dad opened it and let me in and I walked up to her room. "hey Wendy," I said and her room had boxes all over her poster's were gone, she looked at me and smiled we hugged.

"thank you so much for coming," she said and I smiled.

"ok, so you wanted help to understand who you are, we should start off how you feel," I said and we sat down on her bed and she started talking.