11- Goodbye

Rhya POV~

"Rhya it's been two days, I think it's a great opportunity to met your real parents," Craig said he played with my hair while my head was on his lap.

"all the way in Spain, I know the opportunity is good but my family, my friends, and you all are here," I said.

"there's internet there for a reason, you can come back and visit whenever and so will we, not a lot of adoptive people can see their real parents, you may not get this opportunity again," he said.

2 day's later

Kyle POV~

I knocked on Craig's house door and Craig opened up, "What the hell dude!" I said pissed. "you were both happy and you ended it like that what the hell happened?" I asked he gave no emotion just step aside and let me in. I huffed but walked in, he closed the door.

"She's leaving for Spain now so it doesn't matter why," he said and leaned on the door looking at the ground.

"yes it does, she deserves to know," I said trying to convince him. 

"you can't tell her or anyone," he said, I nodded. "she was going to miss this opportunity to see her biological family because she had so many reasons to stay here but I was her main reason of staying a long distance relationship would be difficult to handle, she could talk with any of you guys no problem online, I just couldn't be the reason for her missing out on this," he said his voice was so calm and slightly shaky.

"I get it, and telling her would more than likely make her stay," I said and sighed. I felt bad for both of them he's losing someone he cared about so much. she going somewhere new and the break up I just can't imagine their emotions.

Wendy POV~

I wrapped my arms around her comforting her as best as I could. "I'm so sorry for just dragging this onto you Wendy," she said I tucked some hair of her's behind her ear and kept repeating this motion a few times, her hair is so soft.

"it's ok, were both single and leaving Southpark," I said. she turned to me with worried eyes. "she turned out to be a bitch, but I can't believe Craig did that to you," I said I'm still surprised. she's beautiful, smart, caring, she could get him to smile without even trying. "it's our last day in SouthPark together, I was going to give this to you when I leave but you going before I am so here," I said and gave her a wrapped box. she undid it carefully, and slowly, on purpose. I chuckled and helped her speed up the process. "it's a few things one's a picture of me and you, a bracelet from Boston, and a few letters I wrote to you, one may or may not be a love letter to you," I said and I did my best not to blush it didn't work.

"you're sweet, thank you for this, I actually got a picture book of our memory's for you, it may not be as good as a love letter tho," she said and I giggled. I opened it up looking at all of them. there's so many of them, she's so sweet.

"What are you talking about a love letter can't compare to memories," I flipped around and saw one that I was stuck with and made me smile. it was me kissing her cheek when she took a picture of us, the first person I came out to and my crush. "this is my favorite memory," I said and she wrapped her arm's around my shoulder's.

"I like that one too, I'm going to miss this, the town, it's people, my brother's, my adoptive parents, I'm going to miss you," she said and put her head on my shoulder.

"me too, Craig was an idiot for letting you go like that, your amazing in so many ways," I said and I felt her smile. 

Stan POV~

"I'm going to miss you Rhya," I said and we hugged.

"same here, but I can't miss this opportunity, don't tell him I said this but Craig's right I may not get this opportunity back, be good to Kyle," she said and I smiled.

"don't worry, I won't tell him, and I will," I said more peope started come and we all had a farewell party for her like we did with Wendy.