f o u r

@NiallOfficial followed you.

Waking up and checking my social media has never felt so good. I immediately smiled to myself before clicking his username to scroll through his tweets. His latest one made me giggle.

Of course, I had to favorite and retweet it

It wasn't until I checked the date of his tweet that I realized exactly what day it was.

Halloween!

I guess the timing of watching Stranger Things with Niall was truly fitting.

After finally getting out of bed and brushing my teeth, I met Foley downstairs for breakfast.

"Wanna head over to class together?" He asked as I poured myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"Yup!" I agreed, "Also, what are you doing tonight for Halloween?"

"I don't know.." He trailed off, "Liv got called in for work so we can't do our cop and robber couple costume anymore. You wanna do one with me?"

"She won't mind?" I asked.

"Nah," Foley shook his head, "I caught her sending some racy snaps to a guy last week so if she bítches about this, I got something to hold over her head"

I laughed, "Ah, the first sign of a happy and healthy relationship"

"Shut up, you know she drives me crazy but that's also what I love about her. It's never boring" He explained.

"I guess that makes sense?" I said.

"Enough about me, how about you and Mr. Popstar? Did you guys hook up?" He asked, "And please say yes. I really had to piss last night but I stayed in my room because I was scared I was gonna walk into you having an orgásm again"

I gasped, "What do you mean 'again'!?"

"Y'know, with Michael!" He said. Ah. Last year, Foley entered my dorm room unannounced while I was riding my (now ex) boyfriend. Serves me right for forgetting to lock the door.

"Ah, you mean when you walked in on me faking an orgásm" I clarified, making him chuckle.

"Right, right. But, did you and Niall do it!? You better make peeing in a plastic water bottle worth it"

"We didn't do it, but he asked if he could kiss me before he left" I explained.

"And did you let him?" Foley persisted.

"Yeah" I replied, unable to keep the smile from forming on my face.

"Tongue?" He questioned, making me roll my eyes.

"No, it wasn't like that. It was more of a sweet and simple kiss"

"Eh, not what I was looking for, but I guess you kissing a celebrity made peeing in a water bottle worth it" He shrugged.