t w e n t y f i v e

"Welcome home, darlin'" Niall smiled as he led me inside the door to his house.

"Why thank you" I giggled, getting on my tip toes to press a kiss to his cheek.

We brought my luggage up to his room and I unpacked just a little bit since we were only going to be in LA for a week. There were a few more promo events that Niall had to attend to before leaving again for tour. 

"So what's the plan tomorrow?" I asked as I took a sip from the cup of tea that Niall made me. 

"Er, not too much. Just a wardrobe fitting for the iHeartRadio awards with Ellie then we'll probably just hang around the house for a bit before we head over to Ellen's" Niall replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

I nearly spit out the liquid, "Ellen? As in the Ellen?"

"If you're talkin' about DeGeneres, then yes, the Ellen" Niall teased, "I've got an interview on her show tomorrow as one of my last promos in the states"

"How are you able to say that so casually?!" I gasped, "Ellen's like..a god"

Niall chuckled, "You should tell her that tomorrow"

My eyes suddenly widened, "Wait, I'm coming with?!"

My boyfriend's eyebrows furrowed, "What? Course you are, petal. What makes ya think I'd leave ya here?"

"I dunno" I shrugged.

Niall then wrapped his arm around me and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "You're my girlfriend and you can come to anythin' ya want, babe. Even if ya don't wanna go, you're still comin' so I can brag to everyone about what a beauty I've got"

The next day, I found myself filled with utter excitement as I followed Niall into the Warner Brothers Studio.

"Ni, I think I might pee!" I squealed as we were led down the corridors of the large building.

"Calm down, darlin. We don't want any accidents today" Niall laughed, "Speaking of, I'm headed  to the toilet. I'll meet ya in the dressing room"

"Okay" I replied as he walked in the opposite direction, looking back at me once more to flash a grin.

I followed Ellen's assistant into Niall's dressing room, still taking in the whole experience. After watching her on my TV or computer screen for so many years, it was an absolute dream to be in the building where it all happens.

I was examining the pictures of past guests on the wall when the door suddenly swung open, "Where's my favorite Irish doppleganger?!"

I turned around and could barely speak at the sight of Ellen Degeneres standing right in front of me. 

"Oh, hi there!" Ellen smiled, approaching me, "You must be Gabi, right?"

I simply nodded, still unable to find the words.

"I'm Ellen" She politely introduced herself, "Have you seen Niall anywhere?"

"He's in the bathroom" I replied.

"Ah" She nodded as a smirk began to form on her lips, "Gabi, how would you feel about being a part of today's interview? Make it a little more fun?"

"Me? Really?" I gasped.

"Yeah!" She cheered, "I was gonna have one of my producers do it, but I think Niall would get a kick out of it if it was from his own girlfriend"