t w e n t y s e v e n

It was crazy to think how two-faced a person could be.

When I first met Hailee, she was the absolute sweetest girl. I felt so awful when Niall kissed me knowing that he hadn't broke up with her yet.

But now? Now I'm happy he did that. Or else he may have been stuck with that bítch.

I get that she's upset. Fuming, even. But there was no reason for her to try to mess with me like that. I didn't know that Niall didn't break up with her. I didn't ask him to cheat. If I were her, I would most definitely be annoyed and upset, but I would never stoop so low to put someone down like that.

Thankfully when Niall returned from catching up with Liam, Hailee was long gone. I decided against telling him because I was afraid he'd tell her off. I didn't want anymore drama between the two of us because Lord knows how fast things can reach the public, so I just left it alone. I'm a big girl. I can handle it.

But although I could handle it, I still did call Foley so I could bîtch to him.

"She really said all that?"

"Yes! Can you believe that?!" I said in a whisper-yell so that Niall wouldn't hear me from upstairs. He was currently packing for tour since our flight time was approaching quickly.

"What a fûcking bîtch!" Foley gasped, "I mean you didn't ask Niall to cheat on her!"

"I know!" I agreed, "But what do you think she meant by the whole 'what else isn't he telling you' thing?"

"She's just trying to psych you out, Gab" Foley replied, "I doubt there's anything Niall's hiding from you"

"Right.." I nodded, "Like Niall absolutely does not have to share anything about their relationship with me because it's none of my business, but she still makes me think.."

"No, you totally have a good reason to be suspicious because of what she said" Foley reassured, "But we both know Niall's an incredible guy and wouldn't keep something important from you. Hailee on the other hand..."

"Is a horrible and terrible person?" I chuckled, finishing his sentence.

"Exactly!" Foley exclaimed, "But don't worry about her for now. You're going on tour with Niall and she's not"

"Yeah, that's true. I miss you, Fole" I said, feeling very happy that I chose to call him.

"Miss you more! I'll see you soon though. I'm thinking I want to fly out for either the Tokyo or Sydney show" He replied, making me smile.

"I think both would be great" I joked.

We then said our goodbyes and I made my way up the stairs to help Niall finish packing.

"Ni, how many socks are you bringing?" I giggled as he added what seemed to be the hundredth pair into his suitcase.

"Loads! I can't be seen wearing the same ones twice. Gotta bring one for everyday" He explained.

"Man, sounds like Foley's Christmas present to you was much more useful than my lousy key chain" I joked.

Niall shook his head, "I absolutely love the key chain, petal"

"And I absolutely love you" I smiled.

It was another half hour of folding and rechecking the house to make sure that neither of us forgot anything.

Soon enough, we were in the car and on the way to the airport to meet up with Niall's band and team. This would be my first time meeting most of them so I was pretty excited.

"Tara!" Niall shouted across the terminal once he spotted his personal assistant, "Come over here for a minute"

"Hey Niall!" She greeted politely with a smile, "Are you finally gonna introduce me to your girlfriend?"

"Yeah" Niall playfully rolled his eyes before turning to me, "Gabi, this is my wonderful PA, Tara! She's been buggin' me nonstop about meetin' ya ever since we got together"

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you" I smiled as I went in for a hug.

"Oh my gosh, you are just the sweetest" Tara exclaimed as she hugged back, "Our boy sure did pick a good one"

"Why thank you" I giggled, pulling away.

"Are you excited to travel with us? The tour family is beyond excited to meet you" Tara said excitedly.

"Yeah! I can't wait to meet everyone. Niall's been hyping up this whole experience since I agreed to come along" I laughed, nudging Niall's side.

"And I promise ya won't be disappointed, love"

"I'm holding you to that, Horan" I smirked.

After getting to know Tara some more, I could tell that we were going to be amazing friends. She wasn't far from my age at all and she was so friendly. We had a ton in common as well which was a nice cherry on top.

I also met Niall's photographer, Connor, which was so exciting. I've always been a fan of his work even before he worked with Niall so getting to talk to him was an incredible honor. Niall was sure to tell him about my interest in photography and he also did bring up how I happened to have one of the nicest cameras around thanks to him. Connor laughed it off and told me I was more than welcome to follow him around some nights on tour and watch how he does things.

The two people that I had yet to meet but was looking forward to very much were his tour manager, Sarah and his opening act, Julia Michaels. I couldn't wait to learn about music management from Sarah and I've been a massive fan of Julia's for a while now, so it was safe to say that I was eager to land in Ireland to meet them. Because of prior commitments, the two of them were meeting us there.

After meeting the rest of the team and catching up with Niall's band members who I absolutely adored, it was finally time to board the plane. I've never flown first class before so this was quite an experience.

"Whoa"

"What, petal?"

"There's so much room for my legs" I said in awe as I stretched them out.

Niall chuckled, "How much room do ya need? Your legs aren't that long" I glared and him and he put his hands up in defense, "I'm just sayin'! But you know I love that about you because you fit perfectly underneath my chin when I hug ya"

I immediately smiled, forgetting about his rude comment. That's what he told me the first time he came to visit before we were officially dating.

When Niall saw that I wasn't angry, he lifted up the arm rest and put his arm around me, pulling me in for a snuggle.

"I'm pretty sure this is against the safety rules for take off" I giggled as I nuzzled into his chest.

"Mm, I don't care" He hummed as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

The flight was ten hours long which seems bad, but when you're snuggled in Niall Horan's arms while watching Finding Dory, it wasn't bad at all.

The two of us were in and out of sleep and spent the flight watching movie after movie since there wasn't really much else to do.

When we were finally flying over Ireland, Niall directed my attention out the window so I could have a look.

"Wow" I said in awe as I took in the view, "There's so much green"

"A lot different than all the city lights, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I like it" I smiled. I then turned to look at him and pecked his lips, "You're home, baby"

Niall chuckled and quickly returned the kiss, "Home is whenever I'm with you, darling"

definitely a shorter chapter but i promise things are going to get heated soon! maybe one or two more cutesy transition chapters until the drama comes ;)

i also wanted to get this chapter out in celebration of 30k views! oh my gosh you guys are so wonderful! i was looking back at my posts and saw the one for when this story reached 1k..i never imagined it would get this many, so thank you all. i love you! xo