t w e n t y s i x

*congrats to our lovely boy for winning best new pop artist for iheartradio! in honor of that, here's a lil chapter feat. some light ~drama~*

"Green?" Niall grinned widely upon catching sight of my dress.

"Yeah" I nodded as I did a final look in the mirror, "Does it look bad?"

Niall chuckled and made his way behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder, "Not at all"

"Good" I smiled.

His mouth crept down towards my ear as he pressed a light kiss to it and whispered in his husky voice, "And green's my lucky color"

Shivers coursed through my body at the feeling of his warm breath on me. I smirked and made eye contact with him through the mirror, "Then maybe you'll be getting lucky tonight"

"Actually" He paused, taking a moment to spin me around so that I was now facing him, "I'm feeling pretty lucky right now"

I playfully rolled my eyes, "We have twenty minutes before the car gets here, Niall"

He simply smirked, "So that means I've got twenty minutes to make ya cum'"

Needing no more persuasion, I soon found myself bent over Niall's dresser with his hand on my shoulder, the other gripping my hip, and his côck stuffed inside of me. My dress was hiked up my arse and my panties were pushed to the side. Niall's suit stayed in tact besides the fact that his zipper was open.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, gripping the edges of the dresser.

"Yeah, baby" Niall moaned as his hips smacked into my bum, "Ya like that? Is it good? Tell me how good it is, darlin'"

"So, so good" I whimpered out as he fûcked the breath from my lungs.

"You're so god damn pretty from this view" He groaned, "Always lookin' so good for me, petal"

"Ni, I-I'm so close" 

"'Atta girl" I could practically hear him smirk as he spoke with a cocky voice. It was barely five minutes in and I was already withering at his touch, "Love feelin' your pretty cûnt clench around me"

A string of curses mixed with Niall's name left my mouth as pure pleasure overcame my body. A few moments after, Niall was grunting and groaning as he emptied himself into me.

As soon as he was finished, he didn't even take a breath before dropping to his knees, spreading my cheeks, and licking up his own cum from my pûssy.

I gasped as his tongue tangled in my heat, feeling utterly overwhelmed as he devoured me through my sensitivity, "Niall, oh my god"

Unable to properly respond, Niall simply moaned as he finished licking into me. Once he was done he put my panties back into place and stood up. I turned around to face him, nearly cumming again at the sight of his face glistening in our orgasms.

"Fûck" I muttered as I watched him wipe his face with the back of his hand. Niall simply chuckled and grabbed me by the waist to pull me into a kiss. 

Once Niall pulled away, his face lingered for a few seconds more. He smirked and spoke lowly, "We taste good together, baby"

- - -

"Niall, Gabi! Over here!" A photographer shouted. Well, actually, all of them shouted.

If I thought Ellen was nerve-wracking, the red carpet was on a whole other level.

There were fans, photographers, news reporters, and just people absolutely everywhere. 

If I didn't have Niall's hand either on my back or intertwined with mine at all times, I wasn't sure if I would have been able to do it. To think that he's been doing this for years was absolutely mind blowing.