Two

Friday after school

"Here you are pig" I said while I was giving Cam two bags of chips.

"Thank you" She said with a smile.

"So how was your first day?"
I asked her.

"Ariana I'm already thinking of quitting school and becoming a stripper so I think that's telling enough,what about you?" She asked while opening a bag of chips.

I laughed

"Same,today one boy already tried to flirt with me" I said as I was remembering what Grayson did.

"Who was that unlucky boy?" She said while she was laughing.

Haha really funny

"Wait I will try to find him on instagram" I said as I unlocked my phone.

"Ohhh found him,miss here we have a fuckboy and his twin brother who is fuckboy as well" I said sounding like an old lady.

"Wait which one is Grayson?" She asked.

"See miss the boy on the left is who we are calling Grayson" I said trying not to die of laughter.

"Ari they're hot as fuck,but if they're fuckboys you should just leave it,you need a boyfriend who will love you to death,not a fuckboy who only wants your body" Camila said in a serious tone.

She always knows what to say

"Thanks Cam you're the best" I said while I was hugging her.

"Bitch you're going to kill me!" Camila yelled as she was trying to get out of my grips.

"Oh sorry" I chuckled.

After 15 minutes

"Cole Sprouse is sooo sexyy" I said while Cam and I were watching Riverdale.

"Ikr" Cam mumbled.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and scared the shit out of me.

I got a text from Justin,a boy who I met today at school.

Justin: Party tonight at my house,everyone from school are coming,are you down?

I was about to ask Camila and she was already staring at my phone

"Say yes" she said.

"But-"

"No buts we are coming since school stared we didn't go to any parties" Camila said with a cheesy smile on her face.

"Geeez okay" I chuckled.

Me: Yes I'll come

Justin: Awesome be there at 10 

Me: K

"What time is it rn?" Cam asked in panic.

"Chill it's 8pm we have to be there at 10"
I said.

"Can I wear something yours?" Cam begged.

"Sure let me find something"

After 20 minutes of picking our outfits we finally decided what to wear.
I decided to wear boyfriend jeans with black crop top and ripped denim jacket.
And to complete my look I put diamond necklace.
Camila was wearing black skinny jeans with white crop top and also denim jacket.

"Girl youu look hot" She said with a smirk and then she slapped my ass.

"Thanks girl,you look hot as well" I said while laughing.

But seriously she looks like a model

"What time is it?" Cam asked as she was applying her perfume.

"It is 9:30pm"

"Okay let's go oh and remember we need to get home alive so only 2 drinks" Camila said.

"Okay mom but why are you telling me that,you are the one who always get drunk" I laughed.

"Pfffff what?Me?Never" Cam said sarcastically.

At the party

I got out of the car,cold breeze hit my back.

"Cam let's go in it's cold" I said as I grabbed her hand.

When we got in all eyes were on us.
I was looking at the crowd full of people.

And then I saw him.

It's Monday I didn't go to school today.I decided that whenever I have time I will try to uptade
Until next time!

xoxo,

mysticaldimple