Twenty-three

"That's it I'm definitely cutting his dick off"

"Camila stooop joking I'm serious"

"Why do you think that I'm joking? No one can treat my best friend like that especially not some stupid boy named Grayson"

I told her everything that happened yesterday between me and Grayson.

"Listen I don't really care if he's my boyfriend's twin brother he can't treat you like that,you're not his sex toy"

"You know deep down I think that he didn't mean to do that, he was caught up in the moment or something"

"Ariana I don't care he can't do that to you, If I was in your place I would've knocked him down " Camila said and then punched a pillow that was on my bed.

"Okay listen we're going to Moto Hell tonight,wear something nice" She said.

"Why are we going to the Moto Hell are you crazy?"

"Ariana my little stupid girl we're going there to make your I call it
ex-boyfriend jealous"

"Okay I actually want to see how will he react, should I wear mini skirt?"

"Sluttier the better" Camila said and winked.

10 minutes later

"You look amazing girl now let's go and make some bitches jealous" Camila said

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with her mind.

We got out of the house and as always she took car keys out of my hand and got in a driver's seat.

"Why do you always have to do that?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Because If I asked you nicely you wouldn't give me the keys" She said with a big smile.

"Idiot" I mumbled.

At the Moto Hell

We arrived there and as soon as I stepped out of the car I saw him standing in a huge group of people with his brother.

"Let's goo Ariana" Camila yelled and scared the shit out of me.

Everyone turned around and looked at us, he also did. We made eye contact and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

No stop Ariana you know what he did to you.

I smirked and then turned around.

"Hey I'm going to say hi to Ethan, do you wanna stay here?" Camila whispered to me.

"No, I'm coming with you" I said and took her hand.

"Heeeeey E!" I waved to Ethan as we were approaching to him and his brother.

He looked at us kinda shocked and then waved too.

"Hey girls um what are you doing here?" He said and then kissed Camila.

Shit what are we actually doing here except for making my ex jealous.
Ariana think of something.

"I wanted to see my boyfriend am I allowed to do that?" Camila said sarcastically.

Yes a good save thank you Cam.

I stood there awkwardly while they were making out.

Grayson disappeared when we came to Ethan and I'm really pissed off.

This is bullshit I'm going home.

"Hey Cam I'm going home Ethan will give you a ride home" I said as I tapped Ethan's shoulder while he was showing up his tongue in Camila's mouth.

I was walking to my car when I heard someone yelling.

"Listen here everyone If I win this race tonight I will try to get back with a girl that I love so much but lost her because I did something stupid, Ariana If you're here I love you"

I'm stopping here because I'm too lazy to finish this chapter and I haven't updated for a month so here's a new chapter..
ily