Eleven

"Let's go Camila your mom called you are gonna be in a big trouble if you don't come with me right now"

"Leave me alone I'm staying with Ethan I will come home whenever I want" Camila yelled.

"Ethan please tell her to come with me" I said to Ethan who was just looking at me and Camila while we were yelling at each other.

"Come on Ariana come have some fun" Ethan finally spoke.

"Are you kidding me right now,whatever I'm going home and I will tell your mother where are you" I yelled to her and then started to walk away.

"Hoho no you won't" Camila yelled.

"Try me bitch" I said with a smirk.

I'm just so tired of her bullshit,I don't really care if she get in trouble,she should know how to act.
How can she even be here it's so disgusting, everyone are smoking,fucking,doing drugs.

"Police is coming everyone run" Someone yelled.

Shit

I can't run they will catch me.

"Get on we have to go" I heard familiar voice.

"Oh hi Grayson" I said as I got on the motorcycle.

"Hide your face,they are taking pictures" He said and then handed me a bandana.

I tied bandana over my face making only my eyes visible.

30 minutes later

"They are not chasing us anymore you can stop" I said as I took of his black hood.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Um yes actually"

"Burger King then?" He asked with a smile.

"Hell yeah"

At the Burger King

"So why were you and Camila fighting exactly?" He asked me and then took a bite of his fries.

"Well Ethan called her to Moto Hell and she told her mother that she will sleep at my house,and it was all okay until her mom called her becuse she have to go early to the doctor tomorrow"

"And why is that such a big problem?" He said trying to sound dramatic.

"Grayson you don't understand I don't want to get in trouble especially not with her mom"

"Let me guess her mom is overprotective?" He asked.

"No she is not,she is the sweetest woman I ever met and I can literally call her mother and that's why I don't want to let her down
and ruin our relationship"

"Oh I understand don't worry I will text Ethan to see where they are" He said and then took his phone out of his pocket.

"Thank you Grayson" I said with a smile.

"Oh they're okay look" Grayson said and then gave me his phone.

Grayson: Hey bro are you and Camila okay?

Ethan: Yes,I just dropped her at Ariana's place

"I should go home then,can you take me home?" I asked him.

"Sure"

10 minutes later

"Thank you for everything you did for me Grayson" I said with a smile.

He was just staring at me.

"Ariana what are we? In one moment we are fucking and next moment we are pretending like nothing happened" He said annoyed.

"Yes Grayson" I said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He said angrily.

"I would like to be your girlfriend,you asked me remember?"

xoxo,

mysticaldimple