Nineteen

"Mom I'm home" I yelled as I walked in.

Okay so now I have to explain everything to her.

"Hey baby" She came to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Oh someone is in a good mood,perfect.

"I'm going to change and then we'll talk" I said to her as I went upstairs.

I changed into some comfy clothes and then looked at my phone.

New message from Grayson!

Grayson: hey have you talked to your mom?

I tried to avoid him today at school but failed and I told him everything about what's going on with my mom.

Me: No,we are about to have a nice long ass talk :-)

I locked my phone and threw it on my bed.

I'm honestly really scared to talk to her about me and Grayson especially because Grayson is not a normal guy with normal hobbies.He is not one of those guys who will play football all day and just go to school.He is living a dangerous life,he is drinking,smoking,he is driving a fucking motorcycle and honestly I don't know how I ended up with him.

"Arianaa I'm waiting for youu" My mom's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm coming" I yelled back.

Uh okay let's do this.

I walked into my living room and saw my mom sitting in her favorite chair while holding her coffee.

"I'm listening" She said softly.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay mama listen first of all yes I have a boyfriend and I'm sorry for not telling you because everything happened so fast and past two weeks you were really busy with your job and I just really didn't have a chance to tell you" I said and then gave her a weak smile.

She stared at me with no expression on her face.She took a sip of her coffee and then looked straight into my eyes.

"Honey I know that sometimes I don't really have enough time for you and-"

"No mom don't worry I don't need you to ask me a bunch of questions about what's happening in my life 24/7 it's okay I really understand you" I said.

She smiled.

"When will I meet Grayson?"

She wants to meet him I'm sure that Grayson would love to meet her.

"Um tomorrow if you want to?" I smiled.

"Okay"

I stood up and came to her.

"Mama I guess that's it,from now on I will tell you everything" I said as I hugged her.

"Oh I love you honey"

"Love you too mama"

That went pretty well.

"Hey I need to go to do my homework" I said and then went upstairs.

Homework?Oh hell no bitch I need to call Grayson.
I unlocked my phone and quickly dialed Grayson's number.

After two rings he answered.

"How did it go baby?" He immediately asked me.

"Um yeah hello to you too it went pretty well her reaction was better than I expected"

"Yess I knew it"
I can literally see his happiness.

"Hey um I have to talk to you about something,can you be outside my house in 20 minutes?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure,is everything okay Ariana?" He asked me.

"Yess don't worry"

"Oh okay then I'll text you when I'm outside your house"

"Okay baby G bye" I said and then ended a call.

I just saw on ig that AG4 is coming and had to put some extra glue on my wig.

Next chapter coming out on Monday or Tuesday.

Ily <3