Twenty-eight

"He said that he needs to get something done, I have no idea where he went" I lied and now I'm officially fucked.

Camila's smile suddenly disappeared.

"Oh okay um but where's Grayson?" She sounded disappointed.

"He also went with him I have no idea when they're coming back they didn't say anything"

"I'll call Ethan and let him know that I woke up then" Camila then said and started looking for her phone.

Oh shit. What am I supposed to do now?

"Nonono um...your phone is not here.... because..um..because it broke when you collapsed at the Moto Hell" 

"Ah shit, can you give me yours?"

"Umm... I forgot it at the waiting room I'll go get it... bye" I lied and ran out of her room.

I need to tell her the truth but I can't right now. What should I say? Hey Camila I'm sorry but I kicked your boyfriend out of the hospital because you might have cancer because of him and also you are not allowed to be around him anymore, okay? Bye.

"Ariana?" I heard someone saying.
I turned around and saw my mom and Camila's mom. Both of them were in tears.

"Mom" I mumbled and hugged her tight. A big smile appeared on my face, I was so happy to see her.

I could feel her shaking in my arms

"Mom please calm down, everything is okay now" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Ariana I was so worried about you"

"Let's go to Camila's room and me and Camila will explain everything to you" I said as I started walking to her room, my mom along with Camila's mom following me behind.

I'm going to tell them everything, I don't care anymore, Ethan and Grayson may be in a big trouble but I just don't care anymore. I just need to get this off my chest.

I knocked on the door and heard Camila yelling from the other side of the door : "Come on bitch ass".
Me and my mom chuckled and Camila's mom raised her eyebrow at me.

I opened the door and saw Camila looking at the window.

"Did you find your phone dumbass?" She said stil looking at the other direction and not noticing that her mom is here.

"Camila um your mom is here" I said trying not to laugh.

She immediately turned around and her face went red.

"Um hi mom and Mrs. Grande" She said awkwardly.

"Young lady you really need to watch your language" I said while laughing.