Twenty-seven

"I'm not going until I know how is she"

"She's fine, now get the hell out of here I won't say it twice"

He gave me a small smile and then turned around and left along with Grayson.

And that's the end of their love story I guess. I don't care if Camila loves him I won't let her near him ever again. The girl will might suffer forever because of him.

I also probably won't see Grayson anymore. So many things happened between us but the conversation that we had in the car while driving to the hospital made me realize that he's actually a good guy.

I sat down and looked around the waiting room. There were many people. Some of them were crying, some were just staring into depressing white walls around them, some were screaming and begging the doctors to save their loved ones life.
It's crazy how you never know what could suddenly go wrong. In one moment you're happy and having fun and just living your life and then some shit happens and you just appear here in this stupid waiting room where time feels like forever.
But that's life I guess. There's ups and downs, but overtime you manage to get trough everything.

"Holy Jesu-" My phone started ringing and I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

I didn't even looked at it and just answered.

"Yes?"

"Ariana?" I heard my mom's voice. She sounds scared. I totally forgot to call her oh my God.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Mommy I need to talk to you something happened" I tried to say as calm as I could but my voice cracked at the end.

"Ariana baby are you okay? Please tell me that you are okay" She started crying on the phone.

"Mom I am, but something bad happened to Camila we're at the hospital"

"Oh God what were you girls doing? Is she okay?"

"Mom can you call Mrs. Mendes and come to the hospital with her please? I'll explain everything to the both of you. And also don't worry Camila is fine now just hurry up please" She is probably shocked.

"Okay I love you baby"

"I love you too mommy"

I have no idea how I'll explain this to them. I'll have to come up with a story without mentioning Ethan and Grayson. Ahh those boys got me in so much trouble.

"Miss Mendes?" I heard someone saying.

"Excuse me Miss Mendes?" I lifted my head up and saw the Camila's doctor.

"Yes doctor?"

"She woke up" He said with a smile. "You can see her now"

We both started walking to her room.

"Oh and Ariana she's still in shock so be gentle with her, don't talk about anything that can disturb her"

"Don't worry I won't" I said as we both walked in her room.

She was sitting on the bed and staring at the window.

"Cam" I mumbled as tears rolled down my cheeks

"Cam" I mumbled as tears rolled down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them and put a big smile on my face.

 I quickly wiped them and put a big smile on my face

"Camila" Now I said loud and clear.

She turned around with no expression on her face but as soon as she recognized me she smiled.

"Ariiii" She jumped out of the bed and hugged me.

"Woah you seem to have a lot of energy" The doctor chuckled.

"Well I feel much better now doc" Camila said as she looked at me.

"I'm going to leave you two alone now if you need something call one of the nurses, okay?"

"K doc ily bye" Camila gave him a thumbs up.

"Ily too" He said with a smile and then left the room.

"Eww Camila"

"What? It's not like he saved my life" She said sarcastically.

"Yeah you're definitely back" I laughed.

"Haha I am, also where's Ethan?" She said with a smile.

Oh shit.

"Umm yeah about that....."