Twenty-five

Ariana's POV

"Please don't leave me I can't live without you"

"Ariana let's go I will take you to the hospital and we'll wait there" Grayson said as he tried to hold my hand.

"No, I will go with Ethan" I said trying not to cry, but as soon as I turned around and saw Ethan with tears in his eyes I broke down crying.

"You are coming with me, Ethan is going on his motorcycle" Grayson said and took my hand.

I don't want to go with him but honestly I'm tired of fighting and pushing him away.

"Can you drive please? I'm really tired" I said as I put my car keys in his hand.

"Of course princess" He said with a soft smile.

We got in the car and it started raining.

"Rain makes everything more depressing" Grayson said with a small smile.

"Yup" I said quietly as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey no don't cry please everything will be okay, she'll be okay" Grayson said as he squeezed my hand.

"Grayson do you think that I was the worst friend ever?" I asked him.

"Are you kidding me?" He said as he removed a tear from my cheek.

"You know babygirl, once in a while someone comes into your life and changes everything, they will cheer you up when you're down, laugh with you until your stomach hurts and make you feel at home when you're far away, no matter the distance, she will follow your arrow wherever it may go" He said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Like soul sisters?" I asked him.

"Yeah kinda like that" He said as he smiled. His smile can always make me happy.

We entered the parking lot of the hospital and as soon as he stopped the car I opened the door and ran into the hospital.

I looked at the waiting room and saw Ethan standing and bitting his nails.

"Ethan" I whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear me.

He smiled and opened his arms for a hug. I ran to him and hugged him tight, he kissed my forehead. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't open my mouth.

"How is she?" I heard Grayson saying behind my back while I was still hugging Ethan.

"She is not okay, the doctor said that something is wrong with her lungs" Ethan said while trying to hold his tears.

*flashback*

"Cam is everything alright?" I asked her with a smile.

"What do you mean?" She asked with a confused look.

"The doctor Cam" I said angrily.

"Ohh yes the results should come next week" She responded.

Camila has a problem with her lungs so she has to go to the doctor every month and I'm really worried about it probably more than she is.

"Hey does Ethan know about this?" I asked her.

"Yes I told him that I have a problem with my lungs but it's not a big deal"

"Hey even if it's not a big deal you have to take care of your body"

"Okay okay doctor" She said sarcastically and then started laughing.

*end of a flashback*

"She did not tell you, did she?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked me in panic.

"Camila has a problem with her lungs and that sometimes causes her a trouble with breathing"

Both Ethan and Grayson stared at me in shock.

"But why she didn't tell me?" Ethan asked. I could see that he is angry and sad at the same time.

"Sorry I don't have time for this, I need to see her right now" I turned around and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I said as I lifted my head up. The man was wearing a white coat and I assumed that he was a doctor.

"No problem it happens, are you Camila's sister, you kinda look like her?" He asked me politely.

If I say that I'm her friend he won't tell me anything because I'm not a family member.

"Yes I am, my name is Ariana Mendes can you please tell me what's wrong with my sister?" I asked him.

"Can you please come with me because I assume that these two men aren't family members?" The doctor said and pointed at Ethan and Grayson.

"Just fucking tell us what's wrong with her" Ethan yelled and tried to push the doctor but Grayson stopped him.

"Calm down idiot" Grayson whispered to him.

"Miss please come with me" The doctor said to me.

yo sorry guys for not updating... i was really busy lately and also i'm working on some new books that would be much better than this one tho.. i never wanted to admit this but i fucking hate this book now when i started i was all excited about it but now i'm just trying to end it properly 😂