Twenty-six

"Please take a seat" The doctor said when we walked into his office.

"Can you please now tell me what's wrong with her?" I said impatiently.

The doctor took his glasses off and walked to the window. He stared through the window and watched the rain.

"Umm excuse me but I'm still here, waiting for your response" I don't care if that sounded rude I need to know what's wrong with her. I need to know now.

"Listen Ariana I'll be very honest with you"

I don't know why but that sounds like something is very wrong with her.

"Yes?"

"You know that she has a problem with her lungs-"

"Yes of course I do" I cut him off. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Um sorry for interrupting you please continue" I said as nicely as I could. Doc go straight to the point or I'll lose my mind.

"Ariana is anyone in your family maybe smoking?" He asked me.

"No why?"

"Your mom probably didn't tell you but Camila can't be around people who are smoking, no one should be around or hang out with people who are smoking, it's bad for a healthy person it affects their lungs, imagine what it does to someone who has a trouble with breathing"

Ethan and Grayson are smoking, bitch everyone at Moto Hell are smoking.
I didn't say anything I simply nodded my head.

"She collapsed because she couldn't catch a breath or should I say a fresh breath because she was somewhere near someone who was I guess smoking for a while now in front of her"

"But she is okay now right?"

"She is stable and is sleeping right now, but we need to do some analyzing"

"For what?"

"Ariana there might be a little chance of her having a lung cancer"

I clenched my fists and tried to hold the anger. All I can think about right now is Ethan. That stupid bastard, he smoked in front of her.
My blood was boiling and my face probably turned red.

"Ariana are you okay?" The doctor asked me, he probably saw that I was getting very angry.

"Yeah I'm good when can I see her?" I asked while looking down at the floor. I don't want him to see me like this.

"Go to the waiting room and call your parents, she is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up, I'll call you when she wakes up" The doctor said and tapped me on the shoulder.

I thanked him and left the office.

Just wait till I fucking find you. I started walking to the waiting room where he waited for me.
As soon as I walked into the waiting room both of them saw me and gave me a small smile.

"Is she oka-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because I slapped him on the cheek very, very hard.
He almost fell down but Grayson pulled his arm and somehow managed to prevent the fall.

"What the fuck was that for?" He yelled angrily at me and I think wanted to punch me, but Grayson pulled him back.

"Listen to me clearly now" I said sternly with cold expression on my face.

"You are now going to leave this hospital and go back to the wherever the hell you were before you met Camila. You will erase yourself from her life,like you never existed. You are not her boyfriend anymore, you are not her friend anymore, you are nothing to her now" I said while looking at his ugly face.

I can see that he was getting very mad, his face went extremely red, a vein popped on his neck and his eyes changed to a really dark brown shade.

"Is that "angry look" now supposed to scare me? Trust me I'm the one who should be ripping your face off right now"

"Ariana stop, what's all of this about?" Grayson said. I could tell that he was shocked by my words.

"Both of you get the hell out of here before I kill you"