•7•

Episode 7

Khushi slept while crying thinking about arnav and mukti. Sanskar who came in the evening went to her room to see her. He opened her room door and went inside and saw her sleeping. He smiled and turned to go when he saw her face dull and tear marks were there in her face. Shocked sanskar went near her and patter her cheeks and woke up. Feeling something khushi open her eyes slightly and saw sanskar. She forgot everything that happened. Sanskar asked,"Khushi what happened?? Have u cried??"hearing this khushi remembered everything and again started to cry. Now sanskar became worried. He made her get up and cupped her face and asked,"Khushi what happened??"

"Nothing bhai."

"So u started to hide things from me right??"

"No bhai. Actually harshad came today. We went for a movie. When we came out from theater i saw arnav with a girl. She was clinging to arnav closely and he was smiling. U told he don't like love then how come this happened??"khushi asked and sanskar is shocked. As according to him arnav hates the word love and also he doesn't have any girlfriend. Then how on earth this girl came. He was immersed in the thoughts. At that time sujatha called both of them and he came out of his thoughts and said to khushi,"Khushi fresh up and come down. We will see what we can do!! I will talk to arnav!!"

"No bhai. Don't talk anything!! We shouldn't compel him bhai. If he is happy with her i am okie."

"R u mad?? Then you won't be happy. U should first think of ur happiness. Then think about others happiness."

"Bhai u r wrong!! If i forced arnav and married him what is the guarantee that he will be happy with me?? No bhai leave it pls."

"Okie. As u wish." Sanskar said and went to his room. After going to his room he closed his room and thought,"Khushi may be u don't want to force Arnav but i can't see u sad. So i have to do something with that girl." Thinking this he went to fresh up.

After sometime khushi and sanskar came down. Khushi is very sad but she is brilliant in hiding her feelings before her parents. But sanskar caught her acting and vowed secretly to bring her happiness by making arnav marry her. Khushi who saw sanskar and understood her bhai correctly. She went to him and dragged him to the corner and said him,"Bhai i know u r thinking something cunningly. But u shouldn't do anything. Promise on me that u won't do anything."

"R u mad khushi?? U know about me and moreover i can't see tears in ur eyes. I will do anything so that arnav marries u." Sanskar said and khushi is shocked.

"Bhai even i am ur sister. If ever u compel arnav and made him to marry me then u won't see me alive. U know about me. I won't say anything just like that. If i say something then i will do it seriously. So keep that in mind bhai. And don't think that i won't know anything u do. I will easily find out. If i find that then u won't see my alive."khushi said and sanskar is now shocked.

"Khushi first think of ur happiness. Then think about others happiness."

"Bhai i am thinking about my happiness only. Listen if u forcefully made arnav to marry me then do u think i will be happy?? No bhai!! Surely i will not be happy. Bcoz arnav won't be happy so i also won't be happy. Pls bhai thinking about my happiness don't snatch it from me. I hope u won't do anything. I believe that."saying this khushi went from there. Sanskar is shocked. At one point she is right but other side he can't see her sad. So he thought to break their relationship. So that khushi will get a chance to mingle with arnav and arnav will surely fall for khushi. By this he can keep khushi's happiness. With this thought he went from there.

Arnav and Mukti entered inside bose mansion. Swara is in office so she didn't know about mukti's arrival. Shomi saw mukti and arnav together and got happy. Before they enter inside shomi stopped them and brought aarti plate and is going to do aarti for them together. Arnav is shocked. He went aside but shomi made them stand together did aarti. Then both enter inside and mukti saw Aashna lying in the cradle. She went and took the baby in her hands and started to kiss it's cheek. Then arnav went to office. After assuring arnav went from there shomi went to mukti and said,"Beta do u like Arnav??"