.25.

Episode 25

Maheswari mansion is glittering in decoration. The outer view of the mansion is like a gift to our eyes. The mansion is decorated beautifully. Sanskar and Ram are roaming here and there instructing the workers while Sujatha is in the kitchen ordering the catering people. In Khushi's room she is getting ready with the help of beautician. Her friends are teasing her and she is blushing. At the same time Sujatha entered and saw her daughter and her eyes filled with tears. She went near her and took her kajal and kept it behind her ear and said,"You are so beautiful Khushi. I am lost of words. I can't believe my daughter is getting married. Thank god Arnav and Sanskar made plans to stay together otherwise i don't know how i would have been there. I am so happy Khushi."

"Mom you are making me emotional. See my mackup is spoiled." Sujatha slightly hit her head and said,"You naughty!!! Okay get ready and come soon. Arnav and his family will be here in any minute. So get ready soon." Sujatha said and went down.

Arnav,Sharmistha,Swara and Aashna came there. Ram and Sanskar welcomed them and made them sit. Sanskar saw Swara and winked at her and gave plain kiss to her. Swara shied and turned her head. Sanskar saw that and went near to her. Swara saw that from corner of her eyes and tried to move away from there but Sanskar held her hand and turned her towards him and smirked and said,"Swara give Aashna to me." Swara felt disappointed which is clearly evident in her eyes. Sanskar saw that and smiled and went from there. Swara glared at him and went from there. Sanskar smirked and kissed Aashna and went from there with her. Swara made funny faces behind his head and went from there laughing. Sharmistha and Arnav saw this and felt content and happy.

Khushi came down and Arnav saw her and is mesmerised in her beauty. Khushi blushed seeing him. Swara went to her and made her sit near Arnav. "Khushi you are soo cute and beautiful. I can't take off my eyes from you."

"Arnav be quiet!!!" she said and slightly hit his hand. Arnav smiled and before he could speak they could hear Sanskar's voice,"Hello everyone present here. I am very happy to welcome you all to my sweet sister's sangeet with my friend. I can't imagine my baby sister is getting married. It's been like yesterday she was scrawling in my hand. But now she is getting married. I am very very happy and also delighted that she chose the right person to be her life partner. So people enjoy the sangeet and wish my sister good luck for her new life." Sanskar said and had tears in his eyes which he masked it nicely. Khushi though couldn't control her tears she cried slightly. Sanskar came and side hugged her and kissed her forehead and said,"Aww Khushi don't be a cry baby. Also see my money i invested on your make up is wasting. So stop crying. See how dad is looking me. If you don't stop crying then dad will open his third eye and burn me like Shiva. So stop it baby girl."

"Sanskar stop teasing my wife. She is not baby girl okay."

"Ahaan so now the supporter for you is increased. This is not fair." Sanskar said and dramatically and all three laughed. Then some dancers came and danced. In that mean time Sanskar went near Swara and dragged her to the room nearby. Swara is shocked. Before she could say anything Sanskar just kept his lips on hers. Swara is shocked but she didn't back up. She too responded back. After sometime they parted and Swara couldn't stand. She just sat in the bed and let her breath out. Sanskar sat near her and dragged her that she landed on his lap. Swara is quiet shocked."Sanskar what are you doing???" saying this she tried to stand but Sanskar protested and made her sit again.

"Swara don't!!!"

"Sanskar what happened to you today??? You are on fire today!!!"

"Swara what to do?? You are so beautiful in this dress. I can't take off my eyes from you. And when you made that funny face i couldn't control me at all. But i kept silent because everyone were there. But now i can't let the chance go. You know i am so excited about our stay together. I mean before marriage. You know this will be very thrilled. We will be in the same house but i can't touch you. So i have to fool everyone and will meet you. How cute it will be!!" Sanskar said and saw up imagining the situation. Swara lightly hit his shoulder and rose up and said,"Sanskar you just dream. I am going out. Everyone will be waiting for us." Saying this she ran from there. Sanskar ruffled his hair, smiled and went after sometime.

When Swara came out she saw Sujatha and Sharmistha dancing. She too went and danced with them. Sanskar came out and saw her dancing. He is confused as all are dancing and Aashna is no where seen. Then he saw everywhere and found Aashna with Mukti. He is surprised seeing her. Sanskar went to her and asked,"Hey Mukti how are you??? When did you come???"

"I came just now bhai. I am good. What about you??"

"I am fine Mukti. Khushi is very much angry on Harshad."

"Bhai he is very busy in his new contract. We both were in the same office but couldn't talk freely that much work bhai."

"Okay okay. If you both are happy then we are happy." he said and kissed Aashna and went from there.

After the ladies danced, the dancer dragged Khushi and Arnav to the center and made them dance. Both danced and everyone there started to tease them. Then the sangeet function is finished. The guests are made to move to garden area where dinner is served. Important relations alone stayed there as mehandi function is there. Mehandi artists came and put mehandi in all ladies hands. Sharmistha alone didn't put as she stopped putting mehandi after Shekar's death. So she just sat there with Sanskar's dadi.

At the time of mehandi all male members went to eat. After they finished their dinner they came and went to their ladies. All the ladies asked the gents to find their name in their hand. Ram,Arnav,Sanskar,Harshad,Harshad's father,Mukti's father,Sanskar's chacha,Swara's chacha,Swara's mamaji everyone went to their respective wife. Everyone tried to find their name in their wife's hand. Many failed to find it and got beatings from their wife. Harshad couldn't find his name. Mukti got angry and tried to go from there from stopped by Harshad and then he showed his name. Actually he find out the name but just acted like he didn't see it. Then Sanskar saw Swara's hand and found out his name quickly. Finally Arnav took Khushi's hand and searched his name. It was very difficult to find his name as it is written very small. After everyone found the servants came with the foods and all the male members feed their better half. Then Arnav,Sharmistha,Swara,Aashna, Mukti and her family bid bye to maheswari's and went to their house.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope you guys liked it.

Babye.