•Epilogue•

Epilogue

After 5 years,

Aashna is running behind a small boy and small girl. She tried to catch them but they ran faster than her. At that time Sanskar came there and saw the commotion in the house and asked Sujatha and Sharmistha who is sitting in the sofa and watching the cute babies,"Ma, mom what happened why these devils are torturing my princess???"

"Offo Sanskar they are not eating. Arnav and Khushi is also didn't come till now. Swara became tired running behind them. So your dearest princess took the responsibility to see after her brother and sister."

"Ma where is Swara???"

"She is in her room resting Sanskar."

"Okay mom then i will go and see." saying this he went upstairs to their room. There he saw Swara sleeping and near her 2 year cute boy is sleeping. He went to her and touched her forehead and neck and saw whether she has fever or not. Feeling his touch Swara woke up and saw him.

"Swara are you okay now??"

"Yes Sanskar. Now i am fine. When did you come??"

"Now only i came Swara. You take rest. I will go and see what our cuties are doing." Saying this he kissed her cheek and went down. He saw Aashna sitting with the babies holding their one hand in the sofa and Sharmistha and Sujatha are feeding them. Aashna saw Sanskar and ran to him,"Daddy" he carried her and rotated her. Aashna smiled. Then he came to the sofa and sat near the babies. He saw them but they glared at him and turned their head that side. 

Sanskar saw this and smiled and went to them and asked," So Tarun and Trisha are angry with me. Okay then i will give the sweets to Aashna alone." hearing this both jumped on Sanskar.

"Aww devils leave me. You will be like this only but after seeing your mom and dad you will go to them." he didn't finish at all Arnav and Khushi came there. As Sanskar said they pushed him and went to them shouting mummy and daddy. Arnav and Khushi went to a meeting in mumbai. They returned today after 3 days. So the babies became very happy. Then Arnav and Sanskar spoke about the meeting for sometime. After sometime Swara came down. Cute boy also came with her. Seeing Arnav he went and sat in his lap. Arnav kissed the baby and gave the gift they bought for him. Then Arnav and Khushi asked about Swara's health.

"I am fine bhai and bhabhi. Now tell me how is your trip??"

"Fine Swara but your bhabhi didn't let me to enjoy at all. She pested me. So i have to finish the meeting fast and came here soon"

"Ha ha Khushi you didn't believe us that we will take good care of your babies??" Sanskar asked Khushi. She knows he is teasing her so she just glared and turned her face. Swara lightly slapped on his shoulder and said," Sanskar bhabhi can't be without Arnsh. Knowing this you should not tease her."

"Leave it Swara i know how to take revenge from him." she said and glared at him while her hands are feeding Arnsh. Sujatha,Ram and Sharmistha saw all this and felt happy and content.

10 years leap,

Aashna is 15. Arnsh is 10. Tarun and Trisha are 12 now. 

Sanskar and Swara are very tensed and sitting in the bed. Arnav,Khushi,Sujatha,Ram and Sharmistha are standing around them. At that time Sujatha asked Sanskar,"Sanskar is it necessary???"

"Mom is it necessary. We should do this mom."

"But Swara doesn't want it Sanskar."

"Mom but Aashna has the right to know. Even Ashwin wanted to spend some time with her mom." hearing this Swara got angry and came and hold Sanskar's collar and asked,"Where was he when i gave birth to her. Where was he when first time Aashna spoke??? Where was he when she walked for first time. Where was he when she went to school first day??? Now how come  suddenly he wanted to spend time with her??? I won't accept it at any cost. Still you feel she wants to know the truth then go and tell her. But i am not interested in it. Do you have any idea how Aashna will feel after knowing you are not her father???? But you don't care at all. I hate you Sanskar" saying this she went from there cryingly. Sanskar felt bad but still he felt Aashna should 
know the truth. So he went to her without listening to anybody.

Sanskar entered inside Aashna's room. He saw her reading book. He went and sat in the bed. Aashna saw him and smiled and said,"What dad??? do you want to talk something to me???"

"Yes beta but before i tell you i want you to promise me that you should tell me clearly whatever you think. Okay???"

"Okay dad." Aashna told and Sanskar told her everything about Ashwin and Swara till Swara and Sanskar's marriage. He saw her face hesitatingly but he couldn't find any reaction at all.

"Uff dad that's all?? I thought you were going to say something bad. But this i know already. I don't care who my biological father is but i am happy that you are my dad now. That is enough for me." She said and the next minute Sanskar hugged her and kissed her forehead and asked,"How do you know this???"

"Actually nani and dadi were talking one day. I heard it accidently. I cried that day a lot thinking you are not my biological father but then only it striked me that though you are not my biological you loved me more then Arnsh. Then i realized i am worrying for something which is not worth. So dad don't worry." she said and hugged Sanskar. Sanskar smiled with happy tears. At that time only he thought about Swara. He slapped himself and told Aashna how Swara is angry on him. So she too went with Sanskar to pacify Swara. But when they came they saw Swara standing with happy tears. She went and hugged Aashna and kissed her.

"You are my baby that only you took right decision otherwise like someone you would also taken wrong decision." she said and glared at Sanskar. He winked at her and went from there giving space to mom and daughter. After sometime Swara came to her room with content heart. She always has some guilt for hiding this with Aashna but now she is happy. Seeing her entering their room Sanskar went and hugged her. Swara cried till she felt okay. Sanskar just patted her back. Then after sometimes both parted. Sanskar wiped her tears and lift her chin and said,"Swara i know though you didn't want to tell her you wanted her to know the truth but at the same time you don't want her to think of me as third person right?? But see my daughter is very clever. She loves me more."

"You are right Sanskar. I feared for something which i should not. I am sorry Sanskar that i spoke harshly to you."

"No no i won't take your forgiveness at all. If i want to forgive you then you should give me something." Sanskar said and winked at her. Swara shied and came near to him and kissed his lips. Sanskar to became happy and hugged her and kissed her again.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

The end.

This epilogue is mainly i wanted Aashna to know her real father. I hope you guys like it. Please silent readers comment on this last part of this story.

I am having exam in mid january. So after my exam i will post my new short story and YOU ARE BORN FOR ME SEASON 2. In the middle i will post an OS. I am just writing on it. It's based on Swaragini serial track. If anyone want any track to write on you can say me. I will write when i get time and will post it.

Babye. Advance Happpppiiiieeeeee new year 2019 friend. I wish you all this year will be most wonderful and memorable one to all. Spend more time with your family and friends and be happy.