.18.

Episode 18

Everyone are shocked as inspector arrested Shyam. Shomi is panicked and don't know what to do. Her hands started shivering. Mukti came to her and heldher hand and calmed down. All the guests started to speak themselves. Swara came down hearing noises and is shocked to see the scene. Inspector dragged Shyam but is stopped by his father and mother.

"Inspector who gave the right to arrest my son??? Do you have arrest warrant??? Tell me who gave this complaint???"

"Mr. we have full evidence against your son and yes about arrest warrant have this. Now let us do your work."

"Inspector sir you didn't tell me till now who gave the complaint." before inspector could speak a voice came,"I only gave." hearing the voice everyone turned and saw Arnav standing in the entrance. Everyone are shocked. Shomi went to him and asked,"Arnav what's all this??? Is this true??? Did Shyam murdered

anyone??? What's happening here??"

"Ma keep calm. I will tell you everything. You sit here. Mukti bring water to ma." he said and made her sit in the chair.

"Arnav what is happening here??" Ram asked him.

"Arnav how dare you gave complaint against my son??? You gave us nice gift for giving a life to your characterless sister." Arnav went and held his collar and roared in anger,"How dare you call my sister characterless??? Your son is a murderer and now you are blaming my sister. How dare you???" Ram and constables controlled Arnav and calmed him down.

"Beta what happened??"

"Papa this Shyam murdered his own wife and daughter." hearing this everyone are shocked.

"Arnav what are you saying?? I loved her a lot then why would i kill her?? If you din't like me then tell me straightly. Why are you doing drama here???"

"Shyam it's you who did the drama not Arnav." Sanskar said. Shyam saw him and got angry and went to him and held his collar and said,"So it's you who brain washed Arnav??? See i did wrong by scolding you on that day. So you are taking revenge on me right??"

"Ha ha why i should take revenge on you?? Have you lost your mind?? Do you think i am mad like you?? If i play in Swara's life then it will affect my sister's life. So think before you speak. Now get lost from here. Your mask of good man is removed. Inspector take him from here." Sanskar said and went from there. Shyam saw him with vengance. He roared like a wounded lion," Sanskar keep this in your mind, i will come back and take revenge against you. I know why you did this. Swara is mine and i will make her mine so..." before he could complete Sanskar punched him in his mouth. Arnav controlled him and inspector took Shyam from there. He is just glaring Sanskar. Shyam's parents also went behind him.

"Please anyone tell me what is going on??? Arnav what's all this??"

"Ma calm down. Gentleman sorry for the trouble. Please enjoy the snacks. And engagement will happen." Arnav said and signed the servant to see after the guests and took Ram,Sujatha,Khushi,Swara,Shomi and Mukti inside.

"Arnav what's happening here?? Shyam is being arrested and you are saying this engagement will happen??"

"Ma actually Shyam is Madira's cousin." all looked confused. Swara is shocked.

"Who is Mandira???"

"Ma for that girl only Ashwin left our Swara." Now everyone are shocked.

"Arnav what are you saying??"

"Ma i am saying the truth only. Actually Mandira wanted to snatch Aashna from us. She sent us court notice at first but later due to her brother she took the case back. She was waiting for good time. At that time she get to know that we are searching  room for Swara. So she devised another plan to get Aashna from us. She gave Swara's pic to Shyam and asked him to get one person to marry Swara and after their marriage he should leave Swara and handover Aashna to her. But Shyam after seeing Swara he made his mind to marry her. He even said this to Mandira. She accepted it because he is very loyal to her. So Shyam went to his home and told his wife to sign a document saying she is happy with his second marriage but when she refused he made a plan and killed his wife and his child and made it as an accident. Then he came here and made the surroundings to believe he is very good. So when we inquired about him everyone said good things about him. We also got fooled but thanks to Sanskar. He researched about Shyam and took full details about him. Then he called me yesterday and told everything." Arnav said and looked everyone. Shomi started to cry. Arnav went near her and consoled her,"Ma why are you crying??? Listen our Swara is saved from that criminal. You have to be happy ma."

"Arnav she was not at all ready for the marriage. It's me who compelled her to marry. Now see what had happened. I myself spoiled her life." Saying this she cried a lot. Sujatha who couldn't take this went to her and held her hand and said,"Shomi ji please don't cry. Don't take me wrong. If you are okie then shall you give Swara's hands to Sanskar??" Shomi and Swara are shocked. They didn't expect this at all. 

"Sujatha ji what are you saying???"

"Shomi ji don't think that i am feeling pity on Swara and getting her marry to my son. I am happy that this engagement didn't happen. Actually Sanskar loves Swara for more than 4 years. (Shomi and Swara are more shocked) Yes it's true. When we got to know it we came here to ask her hand for marriage but the time we came here Shyam's family was here and you were fixing their marriage with him. So we kept quiet. But now i can't keep quiet. My son loves Swara a lot. Arnav knows Sanskar for more years. So you can believe him."

"Sujatha ji i know Sanskar and he is very good. Even i have this thought but your mother-in-law said we shouldn't see a fresh man for Swara. So i kept quiet. Now the decision lies in Swara's hands because already i made a mistake in her life. So now her decision is mine." Shomi said and all saw her but she went to her room. Sanskar signed everyone that he will talk and went back of him.

"Arnav how did Sanskar find that Shyam is culprit??" Ram asked.

"Papa actually on that day we went to take jewels and dresses for engagement na at that time Sanskar and Shyam got into a fight. Sanskar felt some difference in Shyam's behaviour. So he called his detective and asked to check about Shyam. hee didn't get anything against him. But few days back Nikhil, Swara's manager met Sanskar. Actually he came to know about Swara's engagement and also he know about Sanskar's love for Swara from Swara's friend Riya. So he met and asked him why he didn't tell his love to her. For that Sanskar told everything. Then Nikhil saw Shyam's pic and is shocked because Mandira's brother is Nikhil. He is very good person ma.He told him the truth and Sanskar thanked him and approached me and told everything. He also told me how much he loves Swara. I became very happy as i know about Sanskar. So i asked Sanskar to get engaged with Swara. Now let Swara decide." Arnav said and everyone were happy and also tensed about Swara's decision.

In Swara's room she is sitting in the floor hugging her knees. Sanskar came into her room and sat opposite to her in indian style and said,"Swara i could understand your state of mind now. I can assure that you neither loved Shyam nor hated him. Just you accepted this marriage only for your ma and bhai. But to marry me i want your consent. I can assure you i will keep you happy till my last breath. I first saw you in road and got attracted. I let aside the thoughts and continued my work but you again and again came to my mind. So i came back to the same place but i couldn't see you. Then i searched you everywhere. I couldn't find you. I thought if you were destined for me then i will meet you.As my thoughts i met you another time and i collected all your details and gave project to your company so that i can get a chance to talk with you. Everything went as i thought. Then after some days i get to know about your marriage and your father's death. At that time i determined to marry you and give all the happiness in your life. I told my family and they were also very happy. But i just took some time so that only Shyam came in your life. But now he is gone. I can't loose you again. Don't think about Arnav and your ma. Just think about you and Aashna. I will be a good father to her. You can trust me. If you take decision for us then you can't be happy. Take decison for yourself. And one more thing even if we get engaged now our marriage won't happen soon because i want you to marry me with love. So lets talk and know each other and also i want you to fall in love with me. Then only our marriage will happen. So think nicely and tell us your opinion. I am waiting" Sanskar said and went down.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope you like this episode. Let's see what is Swara's decision.

Babye.