•21•

Episode 21

Arnav came out from Mandira's office and went to a lonely place. As usual Abhay is waiting for him there. Seeing his car he went near of it. Arnav came out. Abhay asked him,"Arnav what happened?? What they said?? "

"Abhay, Mandira needed Aashna."

"What?? Why she needed her???"

"She can't conceive and also she doesn't want to opt any other method. She only wants Aashna because only she has to be Ashwin's child's mother. How cruel you see."

"You are right. What have you said?? Did you hit them??"

"No i said i need 3 days time to convince Swara and give Aashna to her."

"Arnav what the hell are you speaking??? How come you can give her Aashna?? Will Swara accept it?? No chance she will accept."

"I know how to convince her. So don't worry. Now i am leaving." Arnav said and went from there. Abhay looks at him with shock.

Sanskar, Swara and Aashna came to a park. Ashna smiled happily seeing the park.

"Aww chocopie so you liked it haan!!! (She nodded her head. Sanskar and Swara are amused) okay baby doll I will bring you here once in two days okay." Hearing this Aashna smiled. Then Sanskar asked,"Choco pie which one you want to go first??"

"She is a small child. She don't know all these and all. Moreover She sees all these for the first time."

"So what?? Okay choco pie we will go in all these okay." He said and both went to seesaw. A kid is sitting one side sadly. Sanskar went to the kid and asked,"Baby what happened?? Why are you sad?? Where is your parents??"

"Uncle actually my sister fell down from the seesaw. So mumma took her to the car to give first aid. Now i have no one to play in seesaw."

"Oh bachha then shall i and my choco pie play with you??"

"But uncle i can't balance your weight na??"

"Haan then my Choco pie will alone play okay."

"Haan super uncle." kid became very happy. Then Sanskar made Aashna sit at one side and he held her for balance. Swara is just standing and seeing everything. She hasn't seen Aashna this much happy. Now she realised why Arnav and her ma insisted her to marry her again. She is also happy that the choice is Sanskar because with Shyam he didn't spend time with Aashna at all and moreover Aashna didn't like him. She is well attached with Sanskar. She felt very happy. Sanskar saw Swara who is deep in her thoughts. He understood her situation and kept quiet. After some time the kid's mother came and took him with him. Before going kid kissed Aashna's cheek and went from there. Then they went to merrygo round, slide and at last they came and sat in the swing. Aashna in Sanskar's lap. Swara on another swing.

"Thank you Sanskar." Swara said and Sanskar is amused as she called him by his name.

"Swara what you said??"

"I said thank you."

"No no you called me by my name. So you started to accept me. Right???" Swara blushed and said,"Yes at first i don't know and i hated you. But now i understood you and your love."

"So shall i tell our parents to see the date for our marriage??"

"Your wish Sanskar." Swara said and Sanskar is on cloud nine. He stood up and kissed Aashna all over the face. Swara cheeks became red seeing this. Then Sanskar side hugged her. After some time both went from there. Swara sat in the car and Sanskar made Aashna sit in her lap and he came to driver seat and sat in it. Then he saw Swara. She is making Aashna sit comfortably. He just leaned to her and kissed her cheeks. Swara didn't expect this at all. She didn't feel anything bad instead she is happy. This is clearly evident in her face. So Sanskar felt satisfied and kissed another time and turned straight and started to drive. He didn't see Swara at all. Swara saw all this and smiled lightly. Sanskar is very very happy. Then he dropped Swara home and went to his home.

Swara entered inside her house happily. Arnav is sitting in the sofa. He saw Swara coming. She seems to be happy. She kept Aashna in the cradle and went to her ma to help her. Arnav is near the cradle only. He took Aashna in his hands and kissed her forehead and whispered in her ears,"Sorry baby. Forgive your mama." He said and went from there.

Arnav went to a lonely place and shouted loudly to bring out his frustration and helplessness. At that time Khushi came there and felt sad seeing him. She just came to him and hugged him and consoled him.

"Khushi i am just afraid. I hope everything goes as we decided. I hope Swara doesn't hate me."

"Arnav you are doing this for her good only. If she didn't understand now she will understand it soon. So lets don't think about it now and concentrate on how to convince her."

"You are right. I shouldn't feel low now. I have to be strong then only this problem will be solved." Arnav said and both planned what they have to do and went from there.

After three days Arnav called Swara and Sanskar to a place. Both came there and saw Khushi also there. Both are confused to see Khushi also. Arnav is lightly broken. He didn't have any strength to tell them. Khushi patted his arm and asked him to be strong. Sanskar got some doubt that something is wrong here. Both went near them.

"Bhai what happened why you called us here?? Bhabhi is also here!!!"

"Swara do you believe in me??"

"Bhai what happened?? Why are you asking me this??"

"Swara just tell me do you believe me??"

"Yes bhai i believe you a lot."

"Okay then will you do what i say??"

"Bhai you are not like this. You always talk straight away. So just tell me the matter." Arnav said everything. Sanskar got angry.

"Arnav what the hell is this?? How can you do like this?? She is your niece. (holding Swara's hand) She is your sister. Have you seen her state?? She is just living for Aashna. How can you try to separate them???"

"Bhai listen to him once. He is just doing this for Swara's happiness."

"Khushi i didn't expect this from you. How can you support him in this???"

"Bhai we have no choice. So please listen to him." Khushi and Sanskar started to fight with each other. Arnav went to Swara and held her shoulder and asked,"Swara look at me. Do you have belief that whatever i does is for your good only?? If you believe me just do whatever i say." Arnav said and Sanskar looks at him in shock. Swara didn't think any other she just held Arnav's hand and said,"Bhai i believe you. I know you will never do anything bad to me. So do what you decided. I won't think bad of you bhai." Swara said and went from there. Sanskar can't believe his ears. He went back of Swara and held her hand and asked her,"Swara how can you do like this?? How can you decide yourself??? I am Aashna's father. I can't give her to anyone."

"Sanskar i am happy you love her. And do you think Arnav bhai would do something that hurt me?? No he must be having some idea. He know Aashna is my life. If she is not there i will die. He knows this very well. Even after he is saying this means he has some idea in his mind. I am sure bhai won't separate me and Aashna." She said and went from there. Arnav and Khushi who came back of them heard this and is glad that Swara understood.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

How is it?? Hope you guys liked it. Silent readers please comment. Many are voting but not commenting. This ff is going to end. So at least now tell me your opinion about this ff. Waiting for your comments.

Does Arnav has any plans?? What he will do to make Aashna stay with him. Any guess??

Let me meet you all in the next episode. Tata ✋