•12•

Episode 12

Swara went to her house after finishing her work. At the same time Arnav also came in. Swara thought to ask about Khushi. She wanted to know what opinion Arnav has about Khushi. After getting ready Swara was waiting for Aranav. When he came there she asked,"Bhai seems like your equation with Khushi is changed."

"Ya at first i thought her as an arrogant and careless girl but later when i started to talk with her i understood she is good. She is not like what i thought."

"Ahaan. At least now you understood that you shouldn't judge anyone by their first look."

"Ya that's right. I won't do that normally but in Khushi's case i did wrong. She is a nice girl." Arnav said and went from there. Shomi who saw this from kitchen came to Swara and asked,"Swara what happened you were talking about some girl to Arnav.??"

"Ma actually Khushi is Sanskar's sister. When bhai met her at first she and bhai had a clash but Khushi is impressed with bhai. She fell in love with him. So Sanskar sir planned and made Khushi and bhai in same project. Now see bhai changed his opinion. Soon he will also fell in love with her." Swara said and Shomi opened her mouth to say something but stopped seeing Arnav. Both got tensed.

"So Swara you know about this before itself. I didn't expect this from you. How can you play with me like this??"

"Bhai oh please listen to me first."

"Shut up Swara. Don't talk to me ever. I am very very upset with you." Arnav said and Swara became teary eyed.

"Arnav shut your mouth. Why are you scolding her?? What mistake she did??"

"Ma you are also supporting her??"

"Yes see i want my children's happiness only."

"Ma already because of love and marriage only Swara spoiled her life and papa left us. I won't do the same mistake again. I am happy like this."

"Bhai haven't you seen ma and papa?? They were very happy. My life is destroyed because i chose a wrong person. But Khushi is not like that bhai. She loves you a lot. She thought you and Mukti love each other and was ready to sacrifice her love but Ashwin sacrificed me and Aashna just for money. There is a lot difference between Ashwin and Khushi bhai. If my marriage is failed that doesn't mean marriage is wrong."

"Okie you are speaking this much na. Then listen if you agree to get married then I will accept to marry Khushi." Arnav said and Swara is shocked.

"Bhai are you in sense?? Listen i can't marry again. Do you think the man will accept Aashna as his daughter?? No bhai i can bring up Aashna alone. She doesn't need a step father."

"Swara what if someone accepts Aashna as his own daughter???"

"Bhai it won't happen at this birth. If someone accepts Aashna as his daughter then I will also marry." Swara said and Arnav smiled. Shomi is also happy she didn't expect this at all. She went and hugged both.

"I am soo happy. Today my children life will be settled. I just wished this always. Thank you soo much god." Shomi said and went to pray. Swara glared Arnav and went to her room. Arnav is also angry on Swara but is happy that she accepted for marriage and went to his room.

Shomi is very very happy. She called her relatives and friends and said to search groom for Swara. Arnav and Swara who came after fresh up saw Shomi. Both felt bad because they haven't seen her happy this much. They felt that they took right decision. Both saw each other and smiled lightly. Shomi saw them and came to them and asked,"Arnav tell me Mr.Maheswari phone number. I will call them and talk to them and make arrangements for engagement."