•8•

After many days i am posting this ff. I decided to post alternatively all my ffs. As i am posting after many days i am giving you all a short recap.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Recap:

Swara and Arnav are siblings. Shekar died. Shomi is angry on swara. Swara is already married and has a daughter. Arnav works in sanskar's company. Sanskar saw swara in many occasions and fell in love with her. Kushi is sanskar's sister. Khushi fell in love with Arnav in first sight itself. Khushi's aunt and aunt's son Harshad came to their house with a motive to make Harshad and Khushi marry. At that time khushi saw arnav and mukti together and felt bad. Seeing his sister in sorrow sanskar decided to go in wrong ways but khushi stopped him from doing that. Swara in working in a company where nikhil is her team leader. The company got a project from sanskar's company. So now swara is working under sanskar. Then sanskar forced riya who is swara's friend and came to know swara is already married and has a daughter.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 8

Sanskar called his personal detective and send swara's detail and asked him to investigate whole matter about her and also told him to inform him within three days.

Riya who went from there cryingly called Prasad to know what happened to him. After talking to him Riya understood that Sanskar pranked her. He didn't place any drugs packet in prasad's bag. Riya felt very angry and went to confront sanskar cabin's.

She opened the door with a force which startled sanskar but he saw Riya and smirked and asked,"Don't you have manners to knock before coming???"

"How can you prank me like this???"

"Oh so you came to know i said a lie. Good but don't jump in high. This time i just said but next time i will do what i said. So keep that in mind and behave well. Stop instigating swara against me. It's our personal matter. We will solve it. Understand???"

"Sir you are only not understanding!!! Y can't you leave swara??? There are many girls who are yearning to marry you but y r u behind swara??? She is not the girl you think."

"What do you think of yourself??? I am not behind swara for a one night stand. I want her throughout my life as my wife not any hooker. I know there many girls who are waiting for my one sight but swara is different and she didn't give me a damn. That's what i like her. I like her heart not her body. Understood. Y am i explaining to you??? Just get lost before i fire you and make sure you won't get job in any companies. Now out" sanskar said last two words little louder and angrily. Riya was taken back and she went from there. When she came out she hit ashok(nikhil's friend)  and is about to fell but ashok hold her. Ashok opened his mouth to say something but riya is lost in thoughts that she just went from there. Ashok shrugged his shoulder and went from there. At the same time nikhil called ashok.

"Ashok is swara fine right???"

"Nikhil this is too much. This is your 20th call from the morning. She is alright and fine. If anything happens to her i will inform you okie. For now pls let me do work." Ashok sighed and kept the call without knowing that sanskar who came out from his cabin listened his talk.

Sanskar looked dubiously and tried to find what connection between nikhil and swara. He is also determined to knock out Nikhil if he came across his line. Sanskar directly went to riya's cabin. Riya who is already sad didn't notice sanskar at all. She is just rotating the cap of the pen and seeing the desk itself. Sanskar went near her and took the table weight and kept it with a force that riya came back to her sense. Seeing sanskar riya is shocked and stood up with fear and asked,"What do you want now sir???"