.19.

Episode 19

Next morning, Swara is sitting in her room and seeing the ring in her hand. Now Swara is officially engaged to Sanskar. At that time Mukti came to her room and saw her in thoughts. She went near her and touched her shoulder. Swara saw her and asked her what. Mukti smiled and asked,"Did i disturbed your dream??"

"Mukti you are going to get beatings from me!!!" she said with anger.

"Okie cool cool Swara. Jokes apart. Do you like Sanskar??"

"Mukti to be honest when i first met him i didn't have any good opinion about him. Later on also my opinion didn't change because his looks on me was awful. I didn't like it at all. But yesterday he talked to me with so much of love. I was shocked seeing his love for me. He loves me for more than 3 years. Then only i realised he looked me with love all the time. I am just doubtful that whether i deserve his love."

"Swara you are mad. Suppose if you haven't met Ashwin i am sure now you would have been wife of Sanskar bhai. And moreoever god decided our life partner. You chosed wrong person. God has thought of making you and Sanskar bhai as a couple. That's why after lot of hurdles you both are officially engaged now. Also keep this in mind he wants you to marry him with love. You are so lucky to get him. Aashna is also attached with Sanskar and he also loves her soo much. So don't think much okie." Mukti said and went down. Swara sat in the same place and thought what happened yesterday.

After Sanskar went down Swara thought much. If not Sanskar surely someone will marry her. So why not Sanskar!! Because she knows him well. Also now she came to know about his love for her. He can't betray her atleast thinking of Khushi's life. Even Aashna got attached with him. She prefers to be in Sanskar's arm than hers. That much she is attached with him. So why not i marry him. That's right choice. Thinking all this she came down. Everyone are eager to know her decision. Seeing their eagerness Swara is happy that she took right decision. She said yes for marrying Sanskar. Everyone are very happy and the engagement happen between.

Shomi came to Swara and called her. Swara came back from her thoughts and saw her ma. Shomi smiled and caressed her hair and said," Swara, Sanskar came to see you. He wants to take you out. Get ready and come down." she said and went without hearing her reply. Swara is angry as she thought he is taking so much of advantage. She decided to go with him now and tell him that she won't come again like this. She went and got ready and came down. She saw Sanskar and is smitten by his personality. Sanskar smirked seeing her. Swara is embarassed seeing his smirk. She bent down her head and came and sat near Arnav. Sanskar smiled seeing her and said to Arnav,"Arnav okay then shall we leave???"

"Yes Sanskar." Arnav said and Sanskar walked front and Swara followed him. He stood near a bike and saw Swara and said,"You are so beautiful Swara." Swara shied.

"Won't you say how i look???" he wore a tshirt and jeans.

"Oh oh you are handsome."

"Thank you so much Swara." he said and took her hand and kissed it. Swara is shocked and withdraw her hand from him and stared at him. Sanskar smiled and said,"I can understand you don't like it but what to do i am very happy as i got my love but don't worry i won't cross my limits. Okie lets go." he said and sat in the bike. Swara is shocked. With hesitation she sat in the bike and kept her hand in the bike handle for safety but Sanskar took her hand and kept it in his hip. Swara try to take it but he didn't leave her hand. Swara let it go and kept silent. After assuring she wont take her hand Sanskar started his bike. The ride went silent. After some minutes the bike is stopped infront of their office. As it's sunday no one was there except the watchman. Sanskar got down and held Swara's hand and took her inside. Both entered inside the lift and it went to top floor. Both step out from the lift and Swara is shocked to see a floor which is typically a home. It has kitchen on one side with a small dinning table. A living room adjacent to kitchen. On left side of life is a big bed room. Opposite to lift is a terrace with swimming pool. The view is very pleasant. Swara is awestruck with the view. Sanskar took her to the kitchen and made her sit in the chair and he went and made tea and brought it to her and asked her to drink. Swara hesitated and asked him,"Shall i go there and drink??" she asked him showing the terrace. Sanskar smiled and came near to her and held her hand and took her to the terrace. She took her hand from his and went and sat in the swimming pool keeping her leg in the water. Sanskar went inside and came with a camera and took a pic of her. Swara saw that and stood up.

"What is this??? Why you took pic of mine??"

"Swara you are so beautiful and i can't stop admiring you. And also one more thing these are our memories Swara. I can't miss it." Sanskar said and took another pic of her. She glared at him and went inside. Sanskar smiled and went back of her and held her hand and took her to the room. The room is very dark and Swara is shocked,"What are you doing??? leave my hand." Swara wriggled from his grip. Sanskar held her tightly and after few minutes he switched on the light. Swara is shocked to see the sight before her. Because the room is full of her pics. But everything are not pics taken in camera. All the pics are drawings.

"Swara do you like this??"

"Did you draw this??"

"What to do you feel??"

"I don't know!!!" Swara shrugged.

"Yes i drawn all this. Some pics i saw in your home and some my imagination."

"Why you love me this much??? Seeing all this i am feeling whether i deserve this!!" she said and sat in the bed. Sanskar came near her and sat in the bed and hugged her sideways and said,"Swara who told you don't deserve me??? you deserve more than me."

"No not at all. What i did that you love me this much and also you are not allowing me to think wrong also. I don't know what i will do in return for you. But i can assure i will be a good wife to you and i will never do things which will hurt you."

"So you will do what i say right??"

"Yes tell me what i have to do?? I will do anything."

"Then start loving me. And one more thing i don't want you as my wife but i want you as soulmate. I want you as my friend, companion, mentor, wife, mom, daughter and everything. Will you be??"

"I can't love you now but seeing you i can say that i may fell in love with you soon. You are soo good not like what i thought." Swara said and Sanskar hugged her fully and kissed her forehead. He is soo happy."Swara this is enough. I am very much happy now Swara. Thank you soo much Swara." Sanskar again hugged her. Swara is surprised to see him this much happy. She is happy now that her decision of marrying Sanskar is right.

On the other side of the city, a gang of people are sitting in a villa and is planning something. When noted them keenly they are Mandira, Shyam, Mandira's father and Shyam's ma and papa.

"Dad make sure Nikhil bhai doesn't know this. So without making him to think, move him to our London company. This time i shouldn't fail. I want that child. This is my third attempt. I will never ever fail this time. Shyam this is all because of your carelessness and your obsession on that idiot girl."

"Stop it Mandira. Don't call her idiot. She is my girl. I will get her at any cost. And one more thing if anything happens to Swara i will tell all your plans to police. I have evidence. So keep that in mind and behave." he said and went from there. Mandira glared him in anger.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope you like this episode.

What is Mandira and Shyam's plan??

Will it work?? Lets see.

Babye.