•10•

Episode 10

Swara talked with Shomi whole heartedly. She shared many things with her. Both spend sometime and Shomi went to work. After shomi went Swara smiled and is surprised that her life turned happily in a single day. She went and took her papa's pic which she kept in the table and kissed her papa photo.

"Thank you soo much papa. You just made my day. Today i am very happy. I just made you sad but you always thought of my happiness. I don't know what i will do in return. I am an idiot to not listen your words. I know you love ma so much. I promise you today papa that i will keep ma always happy. I won't do anything which will hurt her. This is my promise to you papa."Swara said and became emotional. Then she wiped her tears and went down.

Shomi came down and is about to go inside the kitchen only to be stopped by Mukti. She held Shomi's hand and made her sit in the sofa and said,"Aunty as you were busy with your daughter I finished the lunch. So no need to work. My cook won't be that much delicious as yours but it won't be bad as well." Mukti said and Shomi laughed. At the same time Swara came down and saw them talking and laughing. She then remembered her ma's words to talk about Mukti and Arnav's marriage. At that time she was little bit hesitant and is not sure about their alliance but now seeing them happily she though Mukti will be the correct pair for Arnav. She thought to talk to Mukti as she knows Arnav won't love anyone but she want to confirm it with Mukti. She thought to talk to her about it afterwards as now she doesn't want to spoil their sweet moments.

In maheswari office, Sanskar is sitting and planning what to do to make Swara and Arnav the daughter in law and son in law of maheswari. He thought many plans but nothing is good. At that time his detective came there.

"Sameer how is your work going on"

"Sanskar it's going in correct way. I have nearly reached Swara's past. Will find it soon. But i will say one thing,Swara's ex-husband Ashwin is alive and he is in Bangalore." Sameer said and Sanskar is shocked. He didn't expect this at all. He is shocked.

"Sameer I don't know what you will do, I need to know everything about that damn bloody Ashwin. Got it." Sanskar ordered Sameer.

"I know about you Sanskar. Within evening I will submit all the details about him."

"That's good Sameer. Now tell me what is going on with Mukti??"

"We have followed her for 4 days. In all these days she didn't go out often. But when she went out she goes to same place."

"What is there in that??"

"Sanskar she is meeting someone personally. She didn't want anyone to know that as she covers her face and is very conscious."

"Did you find who is that person??"

"Yes we tracked who is that person. She is meeting some guy and one more thing you will be shocked."

"What is that??"

"She is meeting some guy there. And both are very close. They love each other." Sameer said and Sanskar smirked.

"So my work became easy. Do you know who is that guy??"

"Yes. Have a look at these pics." Sameer said and gave the pics. Sanskar looked at it and smirked and said,"Sameer you did a very good job. You made my work very easy. Now no need to follow Mukti just collect the details of Ashwin. Okie."

"Yes Sanskar. I will meet you soon only with the details of Ashwin and Swara's past." Sameer said and went from there. Sanskar called Khushi and asked her to come to Maheswari office. Khushi is confused as why he is calling but without asking anything she went there.When Khushi entered inside, she saw Sanskar sitting and is doing some work.

"Bhai why you called me??"

"Khushi I have something to say"

"What is that bhai??"

"Khushi first you see this pic." Sanskar said and handed the pics to Khushi. She saw it and her eyes widened in shock. She became very happy.

"Bhai is this true?? Or you are doing this to unite me and Arnav??"

"Khushi if i promise something I won't go against it. You know that well."

"Sorry bhai. I am very happy Bhai. That means Mukti and Arnav are just friends. It's me who misunderstood that they are lovers."

"Atleast now you understood. Your route is clear now. Go ahead and make Arnav fell for you then only my route will be cleared." Sanskar said and Khushi looked him doubtly.

"Bhai wait a minute did you said your route is cleared?? Don't tell me you are in love."

"Why when you can love I shouldn't love??"

"Wow bhai tell me who is that lucky girl??"

"She is your sister in law only."

"What???" Khushi is shocked.

"Yes khushi, I love Swara and she is Arnav's sister."

"Wow bhai so we are going to marry from same family. Wow it will be very awesome"

"Lol khushi you are crazy." Sanskar said.

"Bhai. Okie leave that now tell me how you fell in love with bhabhi??"

"Bhabhi?? hmm its good to hear." Sanskar said and told about his love story.

"Bhai why did these both siblings are like this??"

"Khushi they already got hurt in love. They lost their lovable dad. That's why they don't want to face another lose in their family."

"I can understand bhai. Okie now lets start the mission of Arnwara."

"Arnwara??"

"Ha ha bhai i joined the names of Arnav and Swara."

"You are soo crazy Khushi. Okie lets go home. We have something to do."

"Yes bhai." Khushi said and both went from there to maheswari mansion.

In gadodia mansion everyone had their lunch and is talking with each other and smiling. Shomi saw this and felt guilty that she is the reason that her family is not happy all these days. Swara and Arnav saw this and both went and sat in either side of Shomi and wiped her tears.

"Ma i know what you are feeling now. But its not your mistake. Its my mistake. If i listened you then papa would have been with us."

"Swara its not your mistake. Its no one's mistake. Its just the situation. So don't blame yourself. Now lets forget everything and cherish this moment."

"Aunty Arnav is right. Lets enjoy this moment."

"Okie then Arnav go and get ice creams for everyone. Did you both forgot? When your papa was there we used to eat ice creams on sundays."Shomi said and both nodded their head and Arnav went to get ice creams. Shomi went to take a small nap. In that mean time Swara took Mukti to her room and made her to sit in the bed. She sat near her and asked,"Mukti i want to ask something to you."

"Ya ask Swara"

"Mukti i will come straightly to the point. Will you marry bhai??" Swara asked.

Sanskar and Khushi came inside the mansion. They saw the elders talking with each other. They both greeted everyone and went upstairs. Both went to Sanskar's room and Sanskar texted someone. After sometime the person came there. Khushi and Sanskar smirked seeing the person.

"Sanskar why you called me??"

"Harshad you culprit?? Why did you hide the matter to us??"

"What you both are talking?? I can't understand."

"We know about you and Mukti." Sanskar said and Harshad is shocked. His eyes widened big.

"Sans..kar what are you saying?? Who is Mukti??" Harshad stammered.

"Harshad don't act. We know everything. You can't deny because we have proofs." Khushi said and Harshad sighed and accepted.

Here in gadodia mansion, Mukti is shocked hearing Swara."Swara you are mistaken. No i can't marry Arnav"

"Why Mukti?? Don't you like bhai??"

"Swara i like Arnav but not like you think. I like him as a friend. Moreover I love someone else. We are waiting as he is busy in steadying his business."

"What you are in love??"

"Yes Swara."

"Are you mad Mukti?? Can't you see the live example in front of you?? See because of love my life is spoiled. Please don't spoil your life."

"Swara i can understand your concern but trust me Harshad is not like others. He is good at heart."

"Mukti if it is so I am happy. Just make sure he is good." Swara said and Mukti hugged Swara and went from there. Swara became worried as her mother's wish is not fulfilled. Shomi came inside as she heard every conversation of Mukti and Swara. She came and kept his hand on Swara's shoulder. Swara is shocked to see Shomi there.

"Ma you here??"

"Shona i listened everything. And i know you are worried that my wish is not fulfilled. Don't worry may be Mukti is not destined for Arnav. Lets wait for sometime." Shomi said and went from there. Swara felt relaxed. Then she too went down and everyone enjoyed eating ice cream.

In maheswari mansion Harshad said,"Yes I love Mukti and as of now i can't tell everyone because mom is very keen in making Khushi marry me because she thinks my life will be settled. So after I take my business to next level I will inform everyone. Till then please don't tell to anyone."

"Harshad I can understand your situation. I want to give you an offer Harshad. You can do a project to Maheswari mansion. If your project is good i will introduce you to my business partners. Then your business will reach next level. I didn't give it just because you are my cousin. I am giving it to you because I know your ability. What say??"Sanskar asked and Harshad hugged him and thanked him.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
How is it?? Hope its good enough. I know i am irregular but i am sorry because my situation is like that. I am very busy these days. Hope you guys understand this. Okie comment about this episode.
Did you ever thought that Mukti and Harshad will be pair??
Now the line is clear. But how Swasan and Arshi will unite??
Lets wait and see. Comment your views.

Babye ✋