Who are you?

We're almost back home when we come across a sleeping figure, or that's what it seems to be. The figure keeps repeating.
"zzzzzzzzzzz--", but then mumbles
"are they gone yet?" Then continues to say zzz. Flowey gives me a curious look as I step forward to get a better look at the figure. I see that he is slightly transparent with pale scales-aside from the deep blue scales on his back. He also has what seems to be a long fin on his back; plus, on the end of his tail there are eight spikes. On his head are two horns and layers of small horns on the back of his head.

 On his head are two horns and layers of small horns on the back of his head

I wonder what dragon tribe he belongs to?

"Oh" Flowey sighs
"It's just Napstablook" I give him a questioning look.
"He comes here often." He explains. I step a bit closer.
"Hi, there."
Napstablook finally looks up at me. "Oh, am I in your way?" He says quietly.
"I can just leav-"
"No, your not in our way. I was just wondering why you're on your own over here?"
He looks at me confused then replies softly "I don't see you should care." I look at him patiently waiting for my question to be answered.
He sighs in defeat "I just like being alone, ok."
"Why" I ask.
Now he looks puzzled "No one wants me around, so I see why I should sta-"
I stop him from continuing by asking "How do you know others don't want around? Have they said anything or done anything to make you think that?"
He opens his mouth, hesitates then closes it again, then looks down and shakes his head no.
"Then why?" I ask, but start to hear footsteps coming our way. He jumps in surprise at the new sound. I turn to see Toriel walking towards us, but when I turn back towards Napstablook I am surprised to see no one there.
"Why, are staring at the wall my child?" Toriel asks.
Flowey responds for me "She was just talking to Napstablook, and he teleported away when you showed up."
"Teleported??" I ask confused.

But teleportation is imposable. . . isn't it?

"Oh, I forgot that you didn't know about the different kinds of magic there are" Flowey says apologetically. "I'll have to show you the book on magic once we get back home." I nod in agreement, then start to walk back with Toriel.
"I came looking for you two when I noticed you weren't back yet." She explains to me. I nod in understanding. When we are back home I collapsed in bed.

(time skip to the next day)

I feel someone shaking my shoulder. I groan in annoyance, and twist my body so that my back faces them. Then I hear Flowey say "Come on, Frisk. You want to find out more about magic, don't you?" hearing that, I immediately jumped out of the bed surprising him.
"Are you ok?" I ask him while trying to laugh at his stunned expression. After he snapped out of it, we went to the living room, and started reading a book called "Magic and its effects":

Healing: Healing magic quickens a healing process. Typically used by people who have a kindness soul.

Foretelling: Foretelling magic allows the user to see into the future and sometimes can see the past. Typically used by people who have an integrity soul, or by someone who has Nightwing blood.