The Ruins

I wake up, to feel a searing pain in my back-left leg. I look around to see that I'm laying in a small patch of those yellow flowers. I try to get up, but end up falling back down, and making my leg hurt even more.
"Help" I call weakly.
I start to hear rustling beside me. I look to see, I flower with a face? It has a concerned look on its face.
"Are you ok?" It asks, the voice sounds like a male. I shake my head no.
"I'll be right back" he said disappearing into the ground.

Floweys POV
I thought today would be a normal day, but oh how wrong I was. I woke up after hearing a huge thud, and passed it off as a rock that fell from the top of the cave. That does happen occasionally. About thirty minutes later I hear a weak call coming from "the first room". Rushing to the call, I find to my surprise a young female Rainwing. When she turns to look at me, she has a confused expression on her face. I don't blame her, I am a talking flower after all.
"Are you ok?" I ask her. She looks stunned for a second, but then shakes her head no.
Ok so I need to find M- I mean Toriel.
"I'll be right back" I told her.
I found Toriel walking outside her house.
"Hey" I say to get her attention. When she looks at me, she starts to open her mouth. Probably to say good morning, but I stop her by speaking first.
"A Rainwing just fell, and she's injured" I say quickly.
"Really! Thank you for telling me Flowey" she says then starts to run toward the first room. I quickly burrow back to tell her that help is on the way.

Frisk's POV
After a couple of minutes of waiting, he comes back.
"Ok so help is on the way" he says, then we just sat there in awkward silence.
"So, what's your name? Mine is Flowey" He says.
"Frisk, my name is Frisk" I say quietly.
" Well, nice to meet you Frisk," He says cheerfully, then looks behind me and says to himself. "There she is."
I look behind me to a female albino dragon, I don't know what kind of dragon she is exactly.
Is she. . . like one of the dragons from that old legend?
"Oh my. Can you stand my child?" she asks. I look at Flowey for assurance. He nods in approval.
"I-I think, I can but, I think my left-back leg might be broken." I respond. She moves to my left side.
"Try to stand, and put all your weight on me" she commands. Flowey helps me stand up, with his vines. Then I do what she says, and lean on her.
"Let's go to my house, to fix that leg" she says. Then we start to move forward.
(time skip to when they get to Toriel's house)
"Here we are" she says. I weakly look up to see a small modern home. She leads me inside, and heads to the first room on the right. She then places me in a bed just big enough for me.
"Thank you, Miss . . . ".  I forgot that I never asked for her name. "Toriel" she says kindly.
"Well, thank you Toriel" I respond.
"It's nothing really. Rest now; I'll make some food for you to eat when you wake up," she says in a motherly fashion. I nod my head in acceptance then, putting my head on the pillow, I slowly fall into a dreamless sleep.