Snowdin

Sans POV
It's been about two weeks after that last phone call, and Frisk hasn't called me back. Well let's say that I'm starting to worry. Frisk told me that her mother and brother are overprotective. I wonder if one of them found her talking to me? But it's not like I can do anything about it, her living in the ruins, and all. That is -unless I want to face the wrath of the Ruins guardian. That's starting to seem like a valiant option. Plus, it's also driving Paps crazy, with me pacing around in my room all the time.

"BROTHER ARE YOU OK? YOU'VE BEEN PACING AROUND FOR NO APPARENT REASON FOR DAYS, AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN YOU'RE NORMAL SELF" says my brother one day after having enough of my behavior.

"it's nothing Paps" I respond tiredly, with my normal smile to tell him I'm fine, but he sees right through the act.

"BROTHER IF IT WAS NOTHING THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ACTING LIKE THIS" he points out. I turn and start walking to the front door, Papyrus notices this and says "OH, NO YOU DON'T. I'M NOT DONE TALKING YET", but my only response is:

"see you later Paps."

I start to walk toward the Ruins door. When I hear a huge slam. I teleport onto a tree limb to see what made the noise. What I do see astounds me, a Rainwing.

What's a Rainwing of all dragons doing here?

As the Rainwing heads toward the bridge trap Papyrus made, I decide sneak behind her, and play a joke on her. "rainwing don't you know how to greet a new pal? turn around and shake my claw." I say darkly.

Frisk's POV
Flowey won't stop bothering me about being careful. I hear quiet crunching behind me. I freeze in fear after realizing the crunching sound is getting louder, but then I hear a somehow familiar voice say "rainwing don't you know how to greet a new pal? turn around and shake my claw." I turn around slowly, and shake his claw expecting the worst. All I am greeted to is a very cold talon, and the sound of a whoopee cushion?

I glance at Flowey in confusion, but he and the mysterious figure seem to be engaged in a glaring contest. I clear my throat to get both of their attention. "Sorry" says the figure.

His voice DOES sound familiar!

"Sans?" his name just slips out my mouth. The figure looks at me in confusion, then his eyes widen.

"Frisk?" I nod my head.

"Why didn't you ever call back?" he asked me sounding hurt. I motioned toward Flowey who was currently wrapped around my right arm.

"He caught me talking to you. So, he told Mom, and she took my phone away."

Flowey starts to glare at me now, and shoots back "Because I told you that you can't trust him." Sans opens his mouth as if ague, but hesitates after hearing footsteps crushing snow.

"Hide" he whispers to me.

I rushed into the wood near what looks to be a food stand. Sans walks in front of the stand. It's only now that I fully see what he looks like. He looks like what the book 'The dragon tribes and their natural histories' described to be an Icewing.

Now I see who he told me to hide from. It's a young male Skywing by the looks of it. "BROTHER, I WASN'T FINSHED TALKING TO YOU YET" says the Skywing angerly, but Sans looks unfazed by his 'brother's?' outburst.

"Paps I told you I'm fine" Sans says nonchalantly. 'Paps' looks surprised for a second, but then looks at Sans suspiciously.

"OK...BROTHER..." he said warily. Then says, "YOU BETTER RETURN BEFORE DINNER" Sans responses with "That's cool bro" 'Paps' pauses for a second then groans in annoyance. Then he runs back to down the path from which he came.